The Manic Depressive Corner

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
This is the thread for those of us with terrible mental states that like to self-mutilate and post random threads ranting about bullshit and 80s music at 2 o'clock in the morning.

AKA the most popular thread in the Cage. Soon to be.

So, how's everyone night? Have you dranken 14 beers before falling down a flight of stairs? No? Than get to it, you're behind.

I'll be using this thread to post sad songs while I ponder on life. Join me if you will.

Here's what I'm jamming to right now, some 80s synthpop:

Now, come to the corner, express your thoughts, call people ******s, etc.

You're a communist if this song doesn't fill you with wist.

Why are you so depressed X

I'm not depressed good mate, I'm just in my normal state of mind. This was supposed to be more darkly humorous than just dark and depressing, but oh well.

Life isn't all it's cracked up to be oh young Joe. Just you wait bud. Just you wait.

I know we have plenty of dark and dreary souls on here, thought we'd share our misery for awhile.

Also, blame the seven drinks my buddy bought me at the bar. He's the real villain here.

Also, blood coagulating is really interesting.

And WHAT THE FUCK my lighter is dead. Excuse me while I scourge for matches.

*Oh, I call the corner* Don't like the title to this thread though lol. If I wrote in this when my bipolar was acting up I would be banned... :/

I'm not depressed good mate, I'm just in my normal state of mind. This was supposed to be more darkly humorous than just dark and depressing, but oh well.

Life isn't all it's cracked up to be oh young Joe. Just you wait bud. Just you wait.

I know we have plenty of dark and dreary souls on here, thought we'd share our misery for awhile.

Also, blame the seven drinks my buddy bought me at the bar. He's the real villain here.

Also, blood coagulating is really interesting.

And WHAT THE FUCK my lighter is dead. Excuse me while I scourge for matches.

Yea I've had pretty rough live already :(

I slept all day and my girl went to her Mom's for dinner. So when I woke up, there was nothing to eat.

Life is hard.

Being manic is fantastic when the highs hit.

Aye, especially when the high is fentanyl.

*Oh, I call the corner* Don't like the title to this thread though lol. If I wrote in this when my bipolar was acting up I would be banned... :/

Nonsense, this is the CAGE man, you can say WHATEVER the fuck you want bro and you won't be banned. Write a 20 page poem about racial slurs if you want, it's all fair game in the Cage!

Also, here's a song I used to listen to back when I was fourteen and was forced into a mental hospital. I convinced my mother to sneak in my walkman and used to lsiten to my Cure tape on repeat every night.

More 80s music coming up. STAY TUNED!

Okay, maybe not the 80s, but fuck it, this song makes me want to cry every time I hear it:

Yea I've had pretty rough live already :(

Really man? That sucks dude. I was hoping you had a happy-go-lucky life. :(

More sad music.

I remember driving around with some friends when I was sixteen, listening to that song on repeat all night after I broke up with my girlfriend.

Honestly,these days I've been having more downs than ups. There was a girl. I liked her, she didn't like me. There's my job, I've all but become a relic there. School's ok,can't complain about school. But ever since I can remember, there's been this nagging feeling of guilt in the back of my mind. No matter what I do I can never get away from that feeling. At this point my only desire is to get a good night's rest without that guilt in my mind. I don't even know what I did which is the crazy part.

I don't know why but my sad song is
[youtube]Qc_wPZEzpNU[/youtube] It was playing when I heard some bad news so every time I feel down I retreat and listen to this song. I guess it's good because my partner knows when I'm down by playing that song. ( I have got so used to hiding it the fact I'm down.)

Honestly,these days I've been having more downs than ups. There was a girl. I liked her, she didn't like me. There's my job, I've all but become a relic there. School's ok,can't complain about school. But ever since I can remember, there's been this nagging feeling of guilt in the back of my mind. No matter what I do I can never get away from that feeling. At this point my only desire is to get a good night's rest without that guilt in my mind. I don't even know what I did which is the crazy part.

Hey man atleast you're in school with a job. Things could be worse man, you could be an unemployed drug addict with no idea where his life is going.

I find a good way to go to sleep without guilt is to pound your subconcious into submission with alcohol and other various assorted drugs. Works wonders I tell ya.

It's 2AM...should I or should I not walk down the street to the graveyard and visit my pop's grave? Poll not coming.

I think I may be be a bit different than you X. I tend to attempt to limit the amount of sad music and things I purposefully subject myself to in attempt to avoid spiraling downwards into the worse states of mind.

Hey man atleast you're in school with a job. Things could be worse man, you could be an unemployed drug addict with no idea where his life is going.

I find a good way to go to sleep without guilt is to pound your subconcious into submission with alcohol and other various assorted drugs. Works wonders I tell ya.

It's 2AM...should I or should I not walk down the street to the graveyard and visit my pop's grave? Poll not coming.

The part that worries me the most is that everything I'm doing isn't for me. Like I'm doing it all to please other people and somewhere along the line I forgot what I wanted,thus the feeling of guilt doesn't stem from what I've done to anyone else. I feel guilty because I've denied myself my own happiness. I've turned my back on myself to make everyone else happy and now I've all but lost my own identity.

I can't drink,or smoke. I'm too weak for those.

My girl usually catches the brunt of my frustration. She's been basically taking care of me financially for the past year but I try to justify it with the most ridiculous reasons.

You know what fucks me up. Death. If I'm in a down mood, Death fucking wrecks me. I'm not afraid of dieing except when I'm depressed.

You know what fucks me up. Death. If I'm in a down mood, Death fucking wrecks me. I'm not afraid of dieing except when I'm depressed.

Fear of death can be much better than indifference of it. Or worse a longing for it. So if that is something that fucks you up when you are depressed, I would look at it as a good thing(or as good as possible for being depressed I suppose)

When others die around me, it makes me just miserable. Just the fact that it's unfair.

My QB Coach, Perry, died a month ago. A few weeks back, I was asked to speak at the funeral because he was close to my family. He had coached my dad and my uncles and he was a great man. Well, ironically enough, as popular as I was and am, I have issues with my confidence and self-esteem. You could never tell, but it always lingers. I HATE speaking in front of people, and I told Coach Perry this once, so he forced me to speak at a luncheon in front of scouts, players, coaches, it was scary as hell for me. His reasoning behind it was that during football games, I motivated the team and just became "someone different." Well, after I spoke at the funeral his wife came up to me and told me some seemingly random story about how he had to speak at a book club meeting weeks before he died. Turns out, he was just as scared as I was of public speaking, but he told her that, "He made Sam do it, so he felt it was just his duty."

I don't know why, but I cannot get that out of my head. It has had a profound impact on me... Knowing that I made difference in his life, however trivial it was.

There's my sappy story for the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back