The Jonny B Tribute Thread: He's Not An Emo, He's Our Friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonny B sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jonny roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Most people go hunting but that implies failure. Jonny B goes killing that's because he doesn't fail!

Everytime you ******* Jonny punches mexican children in the face.. Why you ask? Because Jonny is a badass dude.

Jonny B sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jonny roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Me and the Devil are like this *crosses fingers*

Jonny B's my idol.

Jonny B! Jonny B! ECW .. i mean. Jonny B!

Jonny B's better then the Great Khali I
Jonny B can, in fact create world peace, the only problem is Jonny B likes drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back