The "I Owned by Brian Becker" Club Thread

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
This is not a hate thread.

However, if you have ever "Owned" BRIANBECKERISAGOD in a debate, please sign in here. Once signed in, you are a member of the "I Owned Brian Becker" Club.

You are welcome to do any of the following:

1. Tell the story of how you owned Brian Becker.

2. Link the post / thread in which you owned Brian Becker.

3. Talk to others who do or have once owned Brian Becker.

4. Trade ownership of Brian Becker to other posters.

5. Green Rep people you feel have done an exemplary job in owning Brian Becker.

6. Formulate new ways to own Brian Becker.

It is prefered you do not do the following:

1. It is not neccesary to own Brian Becker in here. Please own him anywhere else on the board. Then, come tell us about it here.

2. Don't hate. Just own.

I have yet too see you defend almighty Favre? :rolleyes: He had some good playoff success over his last 4 trips to the playoffs :rolleyes:

referring to the post below.

IC25 referred to a post in the sports thread. I wanted to see his reply.

How is this turning into another football debate, I thought were warned not to do that anymore, unless it was in the sports section or something

Meh, Give me Marino #1, Tom Brady #2 (and he isnt even done yet) and John Elway #3 then Favre. So Meh, He's a top 5.

Brian's ass was pretty much owned by me this entire NFL season when his Steelers got their asses handed to them by the Patriots after weeks and weeks of him declaring confidently that NE didn't stand a chance in hell.

pwned.

I wouldnt say I owned Brian but weve had countless arguments not here but on AIM that I feel that Ive won

Hulk Hogan is usually the topic of conversation

I wouldnt say I owned Brian but weve had countless arguments not here but on AIM that I feel that Ive won

Hulk Hogan is usually the topic of conversation

If you didn't "own" Brian then you shouldn't be here.

Come on, EZFree, just let yourself be taken by it. Repeat after me...

I....Owned....Brian...

Feels good, doesn't it?

Meh, What if Brian has owned someone?

*cough* DIAR, Justin *cough*

Gus's Backyard wrestling > ECW > WZCW > ROH.

Meh, What if Brian has owned someone?

*cough* DIAR, Justin *cough*

Gus's Backyard wrestling > ECW > WZCW > ROH.

Brian doesn't own people. He may rent them for a day or two, but Brian isn't capable of owning anyone on these boards. Good question, though, Wes.

Where are they classified as punk Brian? Where? I googled them, not a single mention of the word punk. Not on their MySpace, not on Wikipedia, not on AllMusic, not on Google. THEY AREN'T PUNK NOR HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED THEM THAT. STOP LYING AND ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back