• Cryme Tyme

• Miz & Morrison

• The Legacy

• Jesse & Festus

• Carlito & Primo

• Hawkins & Ryder

• Hornswoggle & Finlay

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't see why Morrison and The Miz are so great. Ok, they are probably the only team that does tag-team manuevers but that should not be a point proving them to be good, that should be the standard.

They should be a tag team that stands out for something else, well, The Miz is not a good wrestler right now, he never was, but he is definitely improving, Morrison, well, he makes me laugh everytime he tries to cut a promo, and I don't think he is funny, the reason is... is just too lame doing it.

Do they stand out because they can say unlimited nicknames of themselves repeatdly? Is that the reason they are so great? I mean, come on, they need to be better than this, but yeah, probably they are the better tag team in ring, not as an overall.

I voted Miz and Morrison, they right now are without fail the best team right now. Although there formation was a bit random considering they were in a feud at the time they won the tag titles the first time, they have made a boring, dying division somewhat enjoyable again.

They have awesome segments both on TV and the internet, have great charisma, can draw heel heat, and mesh well as team in matches. I would have loved for them to have defeated DX a few months back to solidify their place as WWE's greatest team, but big wins over team like the Hardys, Primo and Carlito, and Cryme Tyme goes to show they are at the top.

I don't want them to be split like a lot of others do. As a team they could be considered main eventers, by themselves they are basically just mid-carders, and both of them deserve more than to just be mid-carders.

I guess they second runner ups would be Carlito and Primo, they are brothers so they automatically have in-ring charisma, there segments are great, and Carlito is great on the mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back