The Great Khali is better then

I already apperciate Khali's wife... She is damn fine.. How he pulled a woman like that is beyond me... Maybe he is hiding something............ Who knows but I apperciat Khali for his wife.

Why I like the Great Khali and think he is the greatest champion, no, the greatest wrestler of all time! Here are my 10 reasons:

#1) He is well over 7ft, he is a monster.
#2) He is the first champion to hail from Punjabi.
#3) When he wrestles, he is so good that he does not need to even bend his back to beat his foes. The only time he does is when he has already destroyed his opponent so much that he must pick up his opponent in order to choke smash him back down. He doesn't even need to bend his back to pin.
#4) He pins his foes by placing his foot on their chest, anyone who can pin this way is automatically cooler and better than you.
#5) It takes a real man to step over the top ropes, as every time he does this, he puts his man-hood on the line. In the current wwe I think only Kane does this as well, Taker used to but I think he got caught once or twice.
#6) Khali cannot be censored, mainly because no one can understand him except his interpreter, and I think even he lies about what Khali says cuz he can't accept the truth.
#7) Only 2 men have ever beaten Khali: Taker, who cheats because he is not alive, thats not even fair... and Cena, who cheats because he fights with guts and heart while Khali can only use his flesh. How does Khali expect to beat heart and flesh when he can only chop it.
#8) Khali can knock ya out just by chopping you. Imagine if Khali ever straight punched you in the face, I think it would cave your whole face in.
#9) In a battle royal/royal rumble, Khali is unbeatable. He only lost in the Rumble b/c he fought that wrestler who cheats by not being alive. Without him, Khali showed his dominance by winning the battle royal and capturing his title.
#10) He is the greatest by default, in that his name is the 'great' Khali, if he was just Khali, he would be just average, but by being the Great Khali, he already illustrates that he is greater than you, and in essence, everyone else.

So don't hate on Khali just because he is the greatest champion, no wait, wrestler of all time. Just you watch, Khali will be breaking wrestling records for years to come, he will never lose his title.

Why I like the Great Khali and think he is the greatest champion, no, the greatest wrestler of all time! Here are my 10 reasons:

#3) When he wrestles, he is so good that he does not need to even bend his back to beat his foes. The only time he does is when he has already destroyed his opponent so much that he must pick up his opponent in order to choke smash him back down. He doesn't even need to bend his back to pin.
#4) He pins his foes by placing his foot on their chest, anyone who can pin this way is automatically cooler and better than you.
#5) It takes a real man to step over the top ropes, as every time he does this, he puts his man-hood on the line. In the current wwe I think only Kane does this as well, Taker used to but I think he got caught once or twice.
#6) Khali cannot be censored, mainly because no one can understand him except his interpreter, and I think even he lies about what Khali says cuz he can't accept the truth.
#7) Only 2 men have ever beaten Khali: Taker, who cheats because he is not alive, thats not even fair... and Cena, who cheats because he fights with guts and heart while Khali can only use his flesh. How does Khali expect to beat heart and flesh when he can only chop it.
#8) Khali can knock ya out just by chopping you. Imagine if Khali ever straight punched you in the face, I think it would cave your whole face in.
#9) In a battle royal/royal rumble, Khali is unbeatable. He only lost in the Rumble b/c he fought that wrestler who cheats by not being alive. Without him, Khali showed his dominance by winning the battle royal and capturing his title.
#10) He is the greatest by default, in that his name is the 'great' Khali, if he was just Khali, he would be just average, but by being the Great Khali, he already illustrates that he is greater than you, and in essence, everyone else.

So don't hate on Khali just because he is the greatest champion, no wait, wrestler of all time. Just you watch, Khali will be breaking wrestling records for years to come, he will never lose his title.

I'm Speechless...:lol2:

:icon_cry: It's so touching .. you've truly summed up Khali. I've never seen a better way to talk about him. Thank you man, thank you.

^Yes. Maybe MsChif has her hair green in honor of Hornswoggle's Irish roots. There is another vote for Hornswoggle appreciation week! Woooooo!

Now we can add that chump Bob Backlund to this list of guys looking up at Khali's title reign.

Bob Backlund WWE 3 November 23, 1994 November 26, 1994

Wow... did anyone see Khali hit a back elbow during the battle royal!? He's better than even I thought!!!

He really DOESN'T do anything other than club people to death. But he doesn't need to. :)

They call him the Great Khali for a reason. He's the WHC!! The many skills of Khali involves a spinning wheel kick which we saw at ONS and the he's even had a funny promo with Umaga.

Khali should win the 2008 Royal Rumble and win the title from John Cena at Wrestlamania 24!.

Khali = great tv!

The chop of doom is the best invented and most innovative move I've ever seen in the WWE. No Pedigree/People's elbow/Stunner/Choke Slam/Angle Slam/Tombstone (choose options which comply) can beat that move.

Another one bites the dust, as Khali is up to 94.
94. The Great Khali (World) 1 4+
95. Tommy Rich 1 1 4
96. André the Giant 1 1 1
97. Kane 1 1 1
98. Tommy Dreamer 1 1 1
99. The Sandman 1 1 1

Plus I gotta give PWI credit, they are not giving world title status to the WWECW title, kudos to them. While they are at it, they should strip the WWE title of world title status.

Now that the Great Khali has successfully defeated Big Dave Dudd and The non intimidating over rated Kane, we will bask in his glory.

The Great Khali World (WWE) 6 July 17, 2007 Current champion
Giant Baba NWA 6 December 2, 1974 December 8, 1974
Hulk Hogan AWA 6 April 18, 1982 April 24, 1982
The Undertaker WWE 6 November 27, 1991 December 3, 1991
Sting WCW 6 March 11, 1993 March 17, 1993
Mr. McMahon WWE 6 September 14, 1999 September 20, 1999
Masato Tanaka ECW 6 December 17, 1999 December 23, 1999
Kevin Nash WCW 6 May 23, 2000 May 29, 2000
Kurt Angle WCW 6 July 24, 2001 July 30, 2001
Dusty Rhodes NWA 5 August 21, 1979 August 26, 1979
Giant Baba NWA 5 September 4, 1980 September 9, 1980
Lex Luger WCW 5 August 4, 1997 August 9, 1997
Tommy Rich NWA 4 April 27, 1981 May 1, 1981
Bob Backlund WWE 3 November 23, 1994 November 26, 1994
Harley Race NWA 2 March 21, 1984 March 23, 1984
The Rock WWE 2 January 24, 1999 January 26, 1999
Rhino NWA 2 October 23, 2005 October 25, 2005
Hulk Hogan WWE 1 December 3, 1991 December 4, 1991
Bret Hart WWE 1 February 16, 1997 February 17, 1997
Randy Savage WCW 1 April 19, 1998 April 20, 1998
Kane WWE 1 June 28, 1998 June 29, 1998
Randy Savage WCW 1 July 11, 1999 July 12, 1999
Mankind WWE 1 August 22, 1999 August 23, 1999
Chris Benoit WCW 1 January 16, 2000 January 17, 2000
Sid Vicious WCW 1 January 24, 2000 January 25, 2000
Diamond Dallas Page WCW 1 April 24, 2000 April 25, 2000
Jeff Jarrett WCW 1 May 22, 2000 May 23, 2000
Hulk Hogan AWA <1 April 24, 1983
Andr&#233; the Giant WWE <1 February 5, 1988
Yokozuna WWE <1 April 4, 1993
Sting WCW <1 April 26, 1999
Kevin Nash WCW <1 January 25, 2000
Tommy Dreamer ECW <1 April 22, 2000
Ric Flair WCW <1 May 29, 2000
The Sandman ECW <1 January 7, 2001
Chris Jericho WCW <1 December 9, 2001 (unified with WWF Championship)

91. The Great Khali (World) 1 6+
92. Vince McMahon 1 1 6
93. Masato Tanaka 1 1 6
94. Tommy Rich 1 1 4
95. Andr&#233; the Giant 1 1 1
96. Kane 1 1 1
97. Tommy Dreamer 1 1 1
98. The Sandman 1 1 1

That's right, The Great Khali is now the 91st greatest Champion of all time, and he will be number 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back