The Gizzame Graphics Game Prize Challenge

The_Gizzame

Dark Match Jobber
Oh yes you heard it right.......

I'm looking for a sig, but not any sig, a sig of epic proportions, one crafted by a master gif artist, one to be truly admired and revered for weeks maybe years to come...

If you feel you are this artist and that you can bring the bacon to the table and compliment the potatoes, then submit your best work and prepare for the fruits of your labor to be rewarded graciously...

The said sig that I am yearning for would include the following specifications: The posted image here of Austin/Hogan beer toast, My user name somewhere on the sig incorporated in some sort of awesome manner, and any other cool and/or kick @ss add ons you choose to include.

I will choose a winner, and said winner will be rewarded as I said graciously for his or her work. This is LEGIT, and I WILL mail the prize to the artist who steps up to the plate and delivers the "Babe Ruth" of signatures to this thread.

The prize is an authentic, highly sought after, potentially rare, mint condition, surprisingly dazzling, one of a kind........Yoshi Tatsu dog tag necklace!!!!!

Oh yes, you heard it right. A Yoshi Tatsu dog tag necklace. A truly iconic piece of work, and possibly yours to own and enjoy forever if you come out number one in the competition of all competitions.

By the way this is LEGIT, and I give you my WORD I will mail the said prize to whoever delivers, and proclaims the prize of
"The Gizzame Graphics Game Prize Challenge".

carrierlp-rare-photo-of-hulk-hogan-sharing-a-beer-with-stone-cold-steve-austin_500.jpg

Let the games begin.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back