A challenge/request for the sig makers..

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I love Eminem. I wanted to challenge all the local sig makers here on Wrestlezone to have a Eminem sig making contest. This'll probably bomb and get no responses but whatever. I've been looking for a real good Eminem sig for a while and just haven't found one yet. I respect and love all of ya'lls work, couldn't bring myself to single one person out and ask them. So if you're feeling up for a little challenge.. Eminem contest. I'll pick the best and use it, credit+rep+whatever else.

I would have said that 20 minutes ago.

Here is my submission. I like how it turned out. It has the lyrics to Beautiful behind it and I think that added quite a nice touch to it.

I hope you like it.

eminemcopy.png

Always wanted to make an Eminem sig but never got to it. Soooo I gave it a try and I really liked the outcome.

2viqal1.jpg

Fantastic job Robert and Dave. Loved the lyrics in the background of Dave's, clever idea.

Fantastic.. loving it so far. Why must you guys make it difficult? I'm gonna give others a chance to enter if they want.

Loving them.
Dave;The lyrics in the background, that owns, that picture just kinda.. eh.

Robert?; That 8 Mile one is pretty sweet. Good pictures of Eminem.

Theo; I like the whole sig, the only thing I don't quite care for is that quote, lol. It's so overused. Really cool otherwise man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back