Sig Request

The Future Rises

Thinking Of A New Name..
I'd like to request a sig from all the great sig makers of WZ. A Cody Rhodes sig with a dark yellow theme(see his minitron) and the words "Disfigured" and "UnDashing" written in the background. Rep for everyone who makes one and credit for the sig maker. Thanks.

I'd like to request a sig from all the great sig makers of WZ. A Cody Rhodes sig with a dark yellow theme(see his minitron) and the words "Disfigured" and "UnDashing" written in the background. Rep for everyone who makes one and credit for the sig maker. Thanks.

I basically took an image from his titantron (saved me tons of time) made it even more of a yellow color. And then inserted the Undashing bit.

Undashing.jpg

It is okay bro, as I give it a C+ on it. Maybe you should of taken out the corwd or something with it. The color of the letters are a tad bit of an eye sore as it is also placed in weird spots. The pic is a good pic an I can see where you wanted to go with it. Just keep practicing it an you will pick it up. I tried photo shop before an I am horrid at it. This is only my opinion and no where near a bash as more of it's trial and error.

Keep it up bro :headbanger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back