The Game no More

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
BREAKING NEWS: WWE has come to terms on the release of RAW Superstar Triple H as of June 19. We wish Triple H the best in all his future endeavors.

Credit WWE.com

I fell for it with the Ashley bit. But Trips dick is too far inbedded in Steph's crotch for him to be released any time soon. lol

He's a tease. But it does make you wonder. What would Trips do if he were suddenly divorced from Steph and released tomorrow?

Go to T.N.A. and become ruler of the world. FACT! T.N.A. hires any W.W.E. midcarder on the spot. They would downright blow the Game into a billion dollar contract and their World Championship for a decade long reign.

Go to T.N.A. and become ruler of the world. FACT! T.N.A. hires any W.W.E. midcarder on the spot. They would downright blow the Game into a billion dollar contract and their World Championship for a decade long reign.

I think they would give it thought. Cuz it sucks when a guy goes to another organization and can't use the gimmick and name that got him over in the previous. And then they get called on copyright and stuff to where it gets watered down. How do you think The Outlaw became "Kip James"? WWE told them that mentioning anything with Outlaw in reference to him or BG would be a suit waiting to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back