• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boogeyman Released

With SD in the state it's in, WWE NEEDS guys who are gonna step up...sounds like Boogeyman either wouldn't or couldn't... but at least he made it... This was the guy who didn't even make tough enough 4, just the audition and impressed enough to end up at WM.. That is a story in itself...

What riles me is that people are mocking the guys age, Batista came into the business at nearly 40... Rico was 40 when he got signed to the WWE, DDP didn't get push till his mid 40's!

teddyandkathy said:
I agree. I mean lets be serious. The guy was a terrible wrestler and its not like people would turn on smackdown to see the boogeyman:raven:
lol what bout the time he bit that shit off jillians face haha it was so stupid i never got to really see his wrestling abbilties cus his matches were two seconds long and he did two moves tops so i cant say anything about that but the gimmick was rediculous

Taker4545 said:
lol what bout the time he bit that shit off jillians face haha it was so stupid i never got to really see his wrestling abbilties cus his matches were two seconds long and he did two moves tops so i cant say anything about that but the gimmick was rediculous

Those two moves WERE the only moves he had. lol

omg boogeyman i just heard he was gonna return but now u say he is done?????? omg mcmahon is crazy? i think this is the opening to nWo i dunno buh hey mcmahon mite have cut budgets and released boogeyman and 4 travel agents i dunt knoe but he mite be getting money for nWo contract boogeyman was a gimmick wasnt nice happpy to see him go.... bye boogeyman... the real reason for boogeyman to be fired was because booker t now king booker said back someday that if he is here on sd then boogeyman shud not be there nice

dood, first trish? well she wasnt fired, but now the boogeyman, dood ... wrestling is not improving. just hope undertaker doesnt leave soon, i will up and quit watching wrestling. Undertaker is the man, the phenom, the legend, the deadman, when its over for his career, WWE is over. cause in honesty...i think sometimes hes the only reason anyone even tunes in anymore. he gets a reaction like no other. boogeyman...this sucks. i cant believe hes gone. FUCK THIS! lol

kurt-angle said:
omg boogeyman i just heard he was gonna return but now u say he is done?????? omg mcmahon is crazy? i think this is the opening to nWo i dunno buh hey mcmahon mite have cut budgets and released boogeyman and 4 travel agents i dunt knoe but he mite be getting money for nWo contract boogeyman was a gimmick wasnt nice happpy to see him go.... bye boogeyman... the real reason for boogeyman to be fired was because booker t now king booker said back someday that if he is here on sd then boogeyman shud not be there nice

its cause he wasnt improving himself regularly, his entire attitude changed. it sucks.

i was on myspace and The Boogeyman AKA Marty White wrote

I have kept my mouth shut for a long time but vince has gotta go. He said i wasnt trying hard enough and i wasnt getting my injury checked up on........MY INJURY WAS F_I_N_E_ PLUS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT TRYING HARD? Its your fucking team of nerdferders called the WWE creative team that did this to me. They put ,e in these screwed up matches that last 3 seconds long just to show people how tough i am. I beat two world heaveyweight champions JBL and BOOKER in matches that lasted 5 minutes or under. WWE NEEDS ME. I AM THE "E" IN WWE. ME AND DX ARE IT! Smackdown is going to suffer in ratings now. And i will laugh off my ass until they ask me to come back. TNA? Hell no. I may to piss off WWE but i hate TNA. WWE was my home. Because they THINK i do things doesnt mean they happen. As soon as the contract was signed for my release i looked at vince in the eye and said.
" If this is how WWE is managed then I dont want any part of it. I am not afraid to say my mind to you vince. I speak for the rest of the guys, when i say WWE now sucks. We hate it. I was the entertainment and you've lost a great asset to it. Your creative team sux balls and we ALL KNOW THAT! I know what the fans think because ever1 I Meet all agree. You are going downhill Vince. I was and will be, the best thing in YEARS your creative team made. A guy even brought in a "Fire Brian Gerwitz" sign. Hes your head man. He made part of the boogeyman, and I made him have such a great influence. If you wish to run this slowly diying piece of shit this way, I truley do not want to work for you. If you change your mind, I will be waiting for your call. If I will be treated like this....I want no part in the WWE. I took great pride in my work. The fans absolutly love me. You've killed that. I'll be waiting for my call Vince, WWE lost the "E" and i speak for the world." I left came back home told the kids who were devastated and reminded them who i was working for again....Vince. An embarracement to wrestling. I then came on here and am typing this. Dont worry, WWE will ask me to come back eventually. They did before, and they will again. I am sorry to all of you guys and I may take up acting again if I cant get a wrestling deal with any company.
I will always be the boogeyman. I Didnt lose my teeth for nothing Vince...you know how much that hurt? more than 1000 chair shots....7 teeth. out. YEah lets see some of the other guys do that!

~~your boogeyman...MArty

showtyme27 needs to go and just jerk off to some lesnar videos. your an idiot and 3 quarters if you dont like the boogeyman. that gimmick helped out smackdown a hell of a lot when taker isnt there.

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter the skill of a wrestler, whether it be mic or wrestling, its still a blow to the company.

I said the same thing with Orlando Jordon before when he got released.:wwf:

haha dam that blog was sad if that was actually boogeyman he sounded really imature and like a kid i hope that wasnt him

some of the posts on here are crazy.. some of u guys write about the boogeyman is if he was the saviour of wrestling.. saying how good he is, is an insult to the actual decent wrestlers on SD

The reason his matches only lasted less than 3 minutes was because he was a shit wrestler, almost on parr with Khali. I think it's a shame that they let him go over Booker and J.B.L. on P.P.V. because the gimmick was going nowhere and it was obvious it was'nt going to last.

i am so glad that piece a shit so called wrestler got fired its about time. You know you suck when the highlight of your career was biting a mole off someones face. HE SUCKED. HIS CHARACTER SUCKED. HE WONT BE MISSED finally the wwe did something right.

Good Riddence.

write by this point Marty White AKA The boogeyman has been posting bulletines on myspace all day and i Dought vince wants him back i have been visiting these websites he has made and you can see these shirts that says F Vince and all that.

yeah this si stupid they promote him coming back and all, but then they just release him, at least he couldve had a final match..

what the hell people hate John Cena but they like the boogyman? Now I was a boogyman fan but Im also a Cena fan as you guys can tell. But to the haters that like the boogyman, if you hate Cena then you have to hate the boogyman cause he was a way worse wrestler then Cena.

One thing What i don't get WWE Realesed the Boogeyman then 1 week laer they sign him bak strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back