• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Future (Or Lack There Of) Of Kofi Kingston

I like to think that after Kofi showed his pure athletic ability in the MITB match that he has now shown that he deserves to be recognized at least. I say move him to Smackdown. Team him up with Shelton. That tag-team, if given the proper opportunity would be amazing. And it would add another tag-team to go after the unified title.

Personally i dont know what it is but theres just somthing about Kofi i DONT like. He hus a very nice body (no i am not gay haha), and he is EXTREMLY atheletic but still theres somthing about him that doesnt say main event to me.

Its very weird, im the type of person that loves someone or hates them, E.G i love Randy Orton and personally think hes the best thing in WWE , but i hate Triple H due to his politics.

Back on topic though, i think Kofi can proberly make very high mid card due to his look and atheletic ability, but will never touch main event, miby one or 2 main event title matches but i dont think hell ever win the big one.

Is it because he's black? Just kidding.

To each their own. I'm a vocal anti-Hogan enthusiast but i still recognize what he has done for pro-wrestling.

At least you're not like most people who trash someone they dont like. You acknowledged the fact that he is extremely athletic. I salute you for not being like most (one-sided)

Personally, I don't see him accomplishing much of anything for a while. Maybe he could get the IC title again, or the US title belt, but I don't think even that will happen for a while. Until he reaches the top, he'll probably end up like the hardys and wait YEARS for a world title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back