• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Future of WWE!!!!!(2013-future)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRESTLING_GENIUS

Pre-Show Stalwart
WEll i see the WWE signing High flyers and middleweights more than ever now and couldnt help myself but wonder what the Future WWE will look liike being ran by Triple H and Stephanie and i wanted to see what everyone elses thoughts are and want your potential main event rosters will be, will there be a Unified Championship(one World Title) and who will be the main guys when this happens? Here's my thoughts, I think the main event seen will be John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, SinCara, Alberto Del Rio, Ezekial Jackson, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, John Morrison and if he still there CM Punk... The midcard will look like this Danial Bryan, Zach Rhyder, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Teddy Hart(if he resigns and gets his act together),Evan Bourne, Luke from Tough Enough or Andy which ever wins but IMO it will be both in the midcard and both will be in WWE round this time, and a WILDCARD from TNA and a former Tough Enough Competitor Matt Morgan... I think there will be One World Championship, Two Midcard titles for each brand, The cruisweight or Lt.Weight title will come back, and the Tag Titles will feature the up and coming tag teams.... So what are yall's thought's what will HHH and Stephanie do with the company once Vince is either Dead or sell's it to them, Who will be the main superstars and who will be in the midcard......?

Its hard to tell, since we obviously have different opinions than Triple H. But here is my prediction:

Top 3 = John Cena, Randy Orton, and the Miz
Then the main eventers: Christian, Alex Riley, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, Sheamus, Wade Barrett. (Feel free to add on to this, i might've forgotten someone.)
Mid-card: Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Luke (TE), Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Chris Masters, Zack Ryder, Evan Bourne, Trent Barreta, Rey Mysterio, Mason Ryan, Joe Hennig, Johnny Curtis

Posts like this hurt my head so much.

First off, the Cruiserweights will not be brought back anytime soon. It was a poorly-run division for most of the 2000's, and it stresses an aspect of wrestling, something the company has made clear they have no intention of making prominent.

Second, I would be shocked if a guy like DH Smith even makes it out of this year due to budget cuts, which we've been waiting for over two months now. In fact, I guarantee most of the mid-card guys haven't even reached past FCW yet, maybe even haven't been signed.

Not to mention, titles mean nothing at this point. While many would like to see a unified championship, why do they need too? When was the last time the main titles had meaning? Hell, when was the last time a mid-card title had a meaning?

Well from HHH's perspective, let's take a look at what 2013 and beyond might be like, assuming Vince resigns at the end of 2012 as a "its the end of the world" gimmick where the world ends by him stepping down and turning over the company to HHH.

Seeing what HHH has done, he very much believes in the wrestling aspect if he is making huge overhauls to the developmental areas. Under HHH, I expect to see guys that are very talented in the ring with size and character to them.

Look for Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, Mason Ryan, and Del Rio either all in the main event or well on there way there. As far as McIntyre goes, he is being punished much like HHH was when he first started after being dubbed a can't miss prospect. He will eventually be huge.

In the upper mid card you will see guys like Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Kofi, Ziggler, and Ted Dibiase. All of these guys will become the subject of "put a WWE title on this guy now" and will be a favorite for a MITB victory. Morrison will still be looking for a world title as punishment for backstage at WM this year, and I predict that Dibiase will show signs of being a solid face by then.

I also predict Skip Sheffield will be a huge face by then as well.

Cruiserweight division is not coming back. WWE has mad that very clear. Look at the guys down in development program. Here is just a handful who will be on the roster soon;
Johnny Curtis
Skip Sheffield
Percy Watson
Darren Young
Eli Cottenwood
Mike Tarver
Titus O Neil

That's just off the top of my head. All big and athletic guys. If the WWE was going to do something with the cruiser division it had to happen back when wCw folded. Its to late now.

Wow, this could go in many different directions. I think at least half of the current mid-card guys right now won’t be here in 2 years. There are too many weak heels that if given the right price by HH/Dixie Carter will go to iMpact Wrestling. I agree with Bo Rotundo, holding the FCW championship currently, and considering the past list of FCW champs he is on his way to at least high mid-card by late 2013. I would love to see a cruiserweight division again, I know everyone thinks it can’t happen because VKM isn’t for them, but with talent like Sin Cara, now Averno and Epico and Hunico in FCW the pieces are all there. If given enough support from Rey Mysterio (if he re-signs), Chavo and the emphasis of the Latin/Mexican American demographic on RAW it could happen.
Personally, I see Alex Riley and Mason Ryan being the two young guys who we will see excel the most. Riley by way of his future feuds with The Miz, and Ryan by way of his future fueds with CM Punk (if he re-signs lol).

Im really really sure these will be the stars of 13..

RAW-
Face-CM Punk,Drew Mcintyre,Alex Riley
Heel-MVP,Sheaumus,Wade barret,Cody Rhodes,Shad

-Mcintyre,Sheamus,Barett will be very entertaining as these 3 men cross paths, as they are very familiar with eacother.these 3 are ones to watch as they grow.
-Mcintyre will be the new baby face of Raw but not entire WWe yet, he will need sheamus and barett to carry him.
-Sheaums will earn enough respect to be a top heel of WWE he will be triple h character(as Heel), the same can be said about barret.
-MVP will return at like Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble and get crowds going he will be a strong WWE figure a good competition for CM PUNK, he will be a top guy and attrack a black audience the likes WWE has never seen before(if only he would stop wearing that stupid swimming suit) MVP was showing promise before he was released, his potential was starting to be truely seen.
-Cody will be Awesome as a Heel on RAW he is full of character and a fued with Riley will go good, the pretty boy vs the jock.
-Riley will be like John Cena except Riley will have much competition unlike Cena who when turned face gained much popularity in a time when WWE was sinking and going threw a dark era where there was wrestlers where boring, in 2013 riley will have to do more to be the FACE OF WWE as WWE has began a new ERA of greatness with talent truely stepping up (that is if writters dont mess things up and do weird stuff like in past years)
-Shad Gaspard has good Mic and wrestling skills and a primetime black audience can relate to Shad in a way that isn't steryotipical.
-CM PUNK WILL BE THE FACE OF WWE.surpassing CENA. you will probably have little kids having CM Punk shirts in 2013.
-John Morrison will also be a wildcard he needs to really up his MIC skills to be a top tier guy right now he is but for how long.

SMACKDOWN-
Face-Justin Gabriel,Micheal Mcgulicuty,Tyler Recks,Jey Uso,
Heels-Jinhder Mahal,Dolph Zieggler, Tyson Kidd,R-Truth,Micheal Tarver

-Justin Gabriel will gain much popularity in smackdown as a face and could be the face of smackdown,but wont be ready for RAW
-Mcguilicuty will grow be like a young triple H for smackdown, the good guy that doesnt want to be good.(Feud between Gabriel vs Mcguility kinda like CENA VS ORTON)
-Tyler Recks will also be good he can adapt well.
-Jey Uso will be getting attention and will be like a ricky steamboat. could possibly be like his UNCLE,THE ROCK, if he masters the MIC SKILLS, he's got the look.

-R truth is really good but smackdown will need a good Heel to carry it and TRuth will fit good when he teams up and mentors MICHEAL TARVER
-Micheal Tarver will be R Truths protogue and will do good under him, he's kinda like del rio on da mic, on ring skills elijah burke.
-Dolph Ziegler will find no room on RAW and be Smackdowns Face but as a heel
and he will run things there.
-Tyson kidd has so much room to grow and he will need to he's got good energy and while he wont be the face of smackdown he will be a good mid to top level card. but expect to see more good things from him
-Jihnder Mahal is special hes got potentially good mic skills and his in ring skills are unique he atracts an growing indo audience and will please all wwe fans.
he will be a top card are a growing mid card.
wild card will be trent baretta reminds me of jericho.

MASON RYAN,SWAGGER,Evan Bourne,Daniel Bryan,David Heart,Dibiase are failed projects

dude i dont see anything special for
RYAN
honestly he's on roids and is weird looking and he cant wrestle
and at the end of the day its about ratings he doesnt appeal to anybody.
WWE is staying away from HEavyweihghts because they always end up going to MMA now. so even if he does good (a 20% possibiliy) he will leave.

-its clear now that Riley is gonna be good
but last year i predicted RILEy would be something special like the MIZ if not
like CENA when CENA turned FACE,1 year later.. i think RILEY and MIZ feuding is more entertaining than the main event.
-Cody rhodes will also be really really good.
check out my other reply, its honestly something that is as realistic as WWE can get in 2013 that will make ratings go through the rough and bring in a new ERA that is respectable by both mainstream and hardcore fans(unless fans dont turn on them).

Main Event heels : R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Jinder Mahal.

Main Event faces : The Miz, John Cena, Sin Cara, Skip Sheffield,Alex Riley, Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Daniel Bryan.

Mid Card : Kofi Kingston(career Mid Card unfortunatly), Justin Gabriel, Tough Enough winner Luke, David Otunga, Heath Slater, John Morrison(same as Kofi), Cody Rhodes, Zack Ryder.

Future Endeavored : Drew McIntyre(people need to get over the fact that WWE gave up on him already), DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, Ted DiBiase, Yoshi Tatsu.

Divas : Kharma, Kelly Kelly, Eve, AJ Lee, Naomi, Beth Pheonix.

Future Endeavored : Melina, Natalya, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Bella Twins.

Retired : Undertaker, Triple H, Gail Kim, Layla.

Mason Ryan SuckS!!!!!!!
-Drew Mcintyre will be a top Tier guy in 2013 alongside Sheamus and Barret together they will make for good tv.Mcintyre will be face of WWE a few years after 2013.
-Cena,orton,truth will be a little old and their popularity will see declines in 2013.
-CM PUNK in 2013 will be the man of WWE.
*Popular Midcards
-Bryan,Shad Gaspard,Justin Gabriel,Tyson Kidd,Micheal Tarver,
*Aging Midcards-Truth,Morrison,kingston,Orton,Ziegler
*Young rising superstars-Jey Uso,jindher Mahal,Tyler Reks

This is a question that is impossible to answer right now, as who would have predicted 2 years ago that The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and others would be main eventers now? The Nexus wasn't even thought of back then. Wrestling is too unpredicatable to say what is going to happen in 2 years. The roster will be full of wrestlers who are unknowns today.

However, I still think Cena will be there. He is the golden boy and will be the top guy for years to come if he wants to be. Surefirer main eventer. Randy Orton will still be on top too, as he is young, in favour with management and incredibly talented. I see Morrison becoming a main eventer and champion, and CM Punk (if he remains with the WWE) should still be a big name.

Others I see progressing well are Alex Riley, Miz and Sheamus.

But other than that I can't even begin to say.

Its almost impossible to know...
Since R-Truth is now main eventing a PPV, for what I can see even JTG can if they give him an opportunity...

I would like to have: Drew McIntyre, The Miz, Cena, CM Punk and Orton as the established main-eventers

But who knows? Every year WWE brings new guys, Alberto Del Rio just main evented WrestleMania in his first year!!

I'm just expecting for a McIntyre push!!!

The thing is that the future can't be predicted in the WWE as anything can happen. Who knew that in 2011, Edge would retire from WWE (and as Champion) The only person who retired as champion in the modern era other than Edge is Trish Stratus. Three years ago, I never had that in mind that Edge would retire as World Champion. Fast forward to 2011, it happened. So overall, I can't really say what will happen with the WWE in the future, other than to hope that good things should happen in the years to come.

The thing is that the future can't be predicted in the WWE as anything can happen. Who knew that in 2011, Edge would retire from WWE (and as Champion) The only person who retired as champion in the modern era other than Edge is Trish Stratus. Three years ago, I never had that in mind that Edge would retire as World Champion. Fast forward to 2011, it happened. So overall, I can't really say what will happen with the WWE in the future, other than to hope that good things should happen in the years to come.

Agreed 100% we can all predict what we want to see happen but the chances of that happening are slim to none. If you told me five years ago Dos Caras Jr. would be one of the main events at Mania I would have laughed at you. So on that note I'm not going to say who will be in the main event, but here are the guys if things keep up for them will be making a case for themselves.

John Cena Cena is still young, like him or not he is not going away anytime soon. If he stays injury free I think he is the face of WWE for the next 10 years.

The Miz Still a young guy, WWE has put a lot of stock in him already and much like Cena if he stays healthy is going to be a fixture for a while to come.

C.M. Punk WWE needs to resign him. He could be an established heel in years to come and once his career winds down, you have somebody to replace Lawler at the announce table. Punk has such a great wrestling mind, there is so many capacities he could be used in on and off the air.

Cody Rhodes If I were booker, he would already be in the title picture. He is a great character and he has history with Orton. I think as long as he stays heel he could become one of the top heels in the company.

Sin Cara He has obvisouly been brought in to take over for Mysterio when he retires. Masked guy that appeals to kids and the Hispanic audience win/win regardless if they even go back to TV14.

Dolph Ziggler I think there is a ton of potential in him if he is booked right.

Brodus Clay or Mason Ryan I know I may catch heat for this one, but WWE needs that monster. Kane and Big Show are not getting any younger, Eli Cottonwood is not anywhere close to main event potential Khali probably doesn't have a ton of years left on him, same for Mark Henry. One of these guys is going to get the go ahead unless WWE finds somebody else, my guess is Ryan but we will see.

Tyler Black He is in FCW right now. I seen him put on 5 star matches in ROH. He is not a small ROH guy like Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne and has a decent look to him. I think if he is booked right and not brought up through NXT he could be a star.

Justin Gabrial, Alex Riley & Michael McGillicutty Of all the NXT guys (including Barrett) these are the three I think have the most promise. I am a little concerned about Gabrial's mic skills but talent alone will keep him around at least on the mid-cards.

Daniel Bryan I don't know if WWE really has it in them to market a small guy without a mask, but Bryan is gold when it comes to talent. I don't ever see him main eventing Mania, but I could see him having great main event matches with the top guys between Mania and SummerSlam and in the latter parts of the year. I would love to see a Bryan/Christian or a Bryan/Punk program.

Sheamus I think Sheamus is going to be around for a long time he has a marketable look and he has talent. I even think if you turned him face there is a little revenue there as well.

Skip Sheffield I hear Vince likes him, he is built like a truck and he can work as a goofy face or a scary heel, or you can change his gimmick all around and I think he would still be able to run with it.

Kharma Even with the layoff, she is the future of the Diva's division. I don't think she is going to miss a step after she has her child if booked properly. There is not a lot of talent as of right now amongst the Diva's but I think using her right could really change that. WWE is going to have to either sign Diva's or if Kharma is capable she can really become somewhat of a leader amongst the Diva's backstage and really step their game up.

Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Naomi, A.J., Raquel Diaz, Natalya, Christina Crawford Although I think Kharma is going to be running things, I think of all the Diva's on the WWE and FCW roster these are the ones capable of stepping up and putting on good matches with her. I think Kelly will stick around because of her looks and her mass media appeal, as for the others I think their is talent there it just needs to be brought out.

Tough Enough Luke, Andy & Jeremiah I think all of these guys will be on the roster in some capacity within the next few years. I think Andy if booked and trained properly could take that athletic big guy spot that will be missing once Taker is gone for good. Luke looked like he had promise, but he has the same look almost as Miz, Ziggler, Riley and every other short haired, cocky white guy on the roster. Jeremiah has the character part down he just needs to spend some time either on the indy scene or in FCW. He has the WWE physique and he is a natural athlete.

Guys I'm kind of on the fence about are Jinder Mahal, Kofi Kingston, Johnny Curtis, Zack Ryder (if pushed right), and Wade Barrett.

Guys I am not set on

Randy Orton I agree with Mark Madden on this, over-rated. He was given the keys to the kingdom on Smack Down and has did nothing with it so far. I will blame that partially on booking, having him recycle a program with Sheamus, which wasn't even a main event with the title on the line. He will be around for a while, but I don't think he is going to be in the spot he is in for a number of years.

Kofi Kingston Unless they turn him heel, change his gimmick or put him in a good angle he is stuck in the same gear.

Jack Swagger He goes from main story to being Evan Bourne's joke. Unless they turn him into a monster and he loses it on Bourne, I think his career is buried.

Christian He may be in WWE in five years, but it may not be as an on screen talent. I think this run with Orton will be Christian's last hoo-rah.

Drew McIntyre I could see him in TN...Impact in a few years, if it is still around by then. It just seems WWE doesn't want to fully pull the trigger on pushing him.

Heath Slater, David Otunga, Husky Harris, Big Zeke All Nexus and Corre guys who will be a forgotten memory within the next couple of years. Otunga may stick around a little longer because he is Jennifer Hudson's husband, Slater will probably job on Superstars unless they bring back the tag division, and Zeke will eventually show he is nothing more than a muscular physique just like 100 other guys that WWE has failed to push over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back