• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Future of The WWE

cmedge

The Abdi
Im sorry if this may not be "good enough", it's my first thread.

But in your opinion which wwe superstars will be future main eventers.

You can't say Miz or Wade Barrett because they are already main eventers basically.

For Me I think

Dolph Ziggler: He's improving every week, he can put some amazing matches.

Daniel Bryan: He could literally make anyone tap out.

John Morrison: Pretty solid in the ring, just needs a little improving on the mic.

Alberto Del Rio: He's been on Smackdown for a couple of months and he's already a "star".

Those are some of the few superstars I think now you write down who you think will be a future main eventer.

Dolph Ziggler: He's improving every week, he can put some amazing matches.

Daniel Bryan: He could literally make anyone tap out.

John Morrison: Pretty solid in the ring, just needs a little improving on the mic.

Alberto Del Rio: He's been on Smackdown for a couple of months and he's already a "star".

Thats about it really, which just shows the lack of impressive up-and coming talent in the WWE at the moment, however things can change really quickly in wrestling. This time last year who knew about Wade Barrett? Who thought Miz would be a main eventer? Certainly not me.

Others that could be named as possible Main Eventers include Drew McIntyre or Kofi Kingston...although there is one more I can think of....

Ezeikal Jackson

He is big, strong, muscular and tough= Vince McMahon hard-on. I could see Jackson getting a monster push within the next 12 months as a heel champion, destroying the roster on his path to the gold. He already has the awesome "Domination" theme music, but should get a new finisher (with Batista gone, why not use a powerbomb or a spinebuster- they would be perfect for Ezeikal)

So if I had to choose 1 guy as a next big main eventer, it would be Jackson...and my 2nd pick would be Morrison

Ted Dibiase Jr.

Yes, his previous push has been a failure. Yes, he is still boring and bland. But he still has the looks of a a champion. With the right amount of polishing he can easily be seen as a credible main eventer. WWE pairing him with Bryon now should be the first step to repairing the damage done from his failed push.

Yeah Ted has alot of potential. He isn't half as bad as people say he is. He's a great wrestler I watched some of his matches from Japan on Youtube. Some of his matches were really good, I really like him also because I meet him. He and Bryan could have some amazing matches.

4 men come to mind when i thin future of wwe. ezekiel jackson cause of his size and in ring ability. alex riley cause of his youth and carisma. michael mcgulicutty cause of his ring ability and being a second generation star and finally ritchie steamboat the son of ricky the dragon enough said

WWE has more potential than you think. Now it determines on how far into the future you are looking. Here's a few guys I think could do something.

MVP - Is he a young guy? No. But he's getting more and more over each week and has the charisma and in-ring skills to keep up with most of the young guys anyway. You've already tooled him up with the new music, give him the push to show for it.

Christian - Same for the reasons of MVP. I know he's currently injured and upon his return will truly tell how over he is, but prior to he was a pretty hot commodity on Friday nights. Give him the edge (no pun intended) and see where he goes from there.

Kofi Kingston - Unpredictable offense, decent charisma, and a popular hand gesture. Merchandise gold.

This one will kill me but...

Drew McIntyre deserves a mention. If there was ever a guy with all the tools needed it's him. He's got a great look, sounds unique and he can go. The only problem with him is that he doesn't use what he's got very effectively. Wade Barrett and Sheamus do more with less than he does. But in time he will eventually make it to the Main Event.

However, because this future is at an undefined point in time I feel justified in including a few FCW stars in the mix. Namely Richie Steamboat (who's damn good in the ring and will only get better down in FCW), Johnny Curtis (who's got a lot of star potential), Jinder Mahal (who'll get pushed, ready or not), Seth Rollins (look up Tyler Black. Pretty sure I don't need to exaplain that one) and (though I hate to mention him) Mason Ryan who looks like Batista but wrestles with half the skill. Not to mention a few others that I haven't mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back