• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The first inductee to the 2014 HOF is...

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
Paul Bearer.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/272...-for-the-2014-wwe-hall-of-fame-class-revealed

According to The UK Sun, the late William Moody, aka Paul Bearer, will be the first inductee into the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame.

The ceremony takes place the day before WrestleMania 30, and the report notes that speculation is The Undertaker will break character and induct Moody, however that has not been confirmed at this time.

This is obviously speculation of course, but it seems like it's quite a possibility.

Supposedly Mark Calloway (not The Undertaker) will be inducting him. Or perhaps he comes out at UT but gives a speech out of character.

Any better time for The Undertaker to retire than after the next night?

I think Bearer is a great choice. He made a positive impact on the business. He is easily recognizable and was the perfect mouthpiece for Taker. He was also quite the adversary to The Deadman as well. Bearer leading guys like Mankind and Kane is just a small part of his contributions.

And I guess in a sense, there wouldn't be an overall better time for Taker to retire. Bearer going in + 1 more win on the streak + the 30th Wrestlemania. Pretty epic exit.

This is a great choice! Paul Bearer and his family deserves it, he gave alot of fan's great memories. It will be cool to see Undertaker to induct him, but it would also be nice to see Kane up there with 'Taker inducting Paul Bearer in the HOF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back