• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Four Horsemen

I didn't say anyone was going to think that, I just said it's stupid for him to be up there making emotional acceptance speeches four times.

Besides, pretty much every member of the factions he was in deserve their own inductions. Michaels, obviously. Orton and Batista deserve their own. Steph deserves her own. You could induct the Outlaws separately if you wanted.

I could see it more with the Horsemen because not all of them would get it without it. But really, why induct a faction like Evolution when all four guys are already in it?

Hamler raised an excellent point. Michael Jackson is in the Music Hall of Fame twice. Once as a solo artist, and once as a member of the Jackson 5. Sam thing here in essence. Flair was a main event solo star, but he was also the leader of the most influential faction in history.

The Four Horsemen induction in itself is not really what I have a problem with. I'm not thrilled about it but I can live with it.

I have more of a problem with the idea of it setting a trend with factions getting inducted and having the same guy in the Hall three or four times, and having groups full of guys who are already in the Hall of Fame get inducted again.

I just don't the precedent it could potentially set.

Love you to death, KP, but this is absolutely ridiculous. They did absolutely nothing to impact the industry. They were basically a Vince Russo special and a played out formula that failed miserably.

HAHA!! No, I meant induct Sting, Kevin Nash, Booker T., Kurt Angle, and Scott Steiner into the Hall Of Fame individually for their numerous accomplishments in the same year, say 2013…without mentioning the M. E. Mob, of course. If they can induct Flair for a second time while under contract with TNA, surely they can induct the “Greatest Collection of World Champions”….separately. Come on, the Koko B. Ware and Drew Carey are in the Hall.

I don’t think, and certainly hope people don’t technically view this as a second induction for Flair. This isn’t completely about Flair, this is about the Four Horsemen. Yes, he was “Apocalypse”, but this is more about the group, than the Leader.

Stables like The Horsemen, DX and nWo need to be inducted.

Not sure about anyone else.

Don't care if their members are already in there or are called Billy Gunn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back