The Facebook Numbers Game

The Heat are on a 6 game winning streak as well, and are firing on all cylinders as of late. I'd look out for 'em in the playoffs, that's for sure.

The Heat are on a 6 game winning streak as well, and are firing on all cylinders as of late. I'd look out for 'em in the playoffs, that's for sure.

Agreed. I certainly wouldn't want to be the team to have to face them in the first round of the playoffs. Still though, all roads to the Eastern Conference Championship go through Boston if you ask me.

A question was posed tonight on PTI. Will the Heat lose any more games between now and Christmas day? What do you think? I say yes.

Agreed. I certainly wouldn't want to be the team to have to face them in the first round of the playoffs. Still though, all roads to the Eastern Conference Championship go through Boston if you ask me.

A question was posed tonight on PTI. Will the Heat lose any more games between now and Christmas day? What do you think? I say yes.

I think they will and hopefully to my Knicks.

11 - A guy who was a lot more active and then they got rid of the Indy section. I still believe that he was likely the only person who cared about it or posted there. Haven't seen him around as much since it came to a crushing halt. Still, a nice guy.

988722.791 - A sig-maker who has really come on a lot since he first started, almost like myself. Likes to get involved with things around the forum and the Graphics section and that is to be admired. Also gets a lot of shit around here... Sometimes needlessly.

69 - My eHomie. Didn't know an awful lot about this guy until the B-Team and then when he signed up for the eFed. You may not think it but this guy is a good poster. When he wants to be, he can bash out the posts really well. He has tried hard to make an impact in the eFed and that is why I respect him most.

9001 - Epic. Sig.

143225 - I really like this guy. He made an appearance on these boards and everyone seemed to like him. Then, all of a sudden, he seemed to disappear for one reason or another. Hopefully he is back to stay for a while because I do think that he is an intelligent dude that could go far.

87 - I am unsure if this guy is the best troll ever. Either way, he seems to be one of the favourites around here, even if I haven't seen him to anything really. That stands as a testament to his humour and charisma. Whether it is making up poetry about other posters or just being inactive for months at a time... People love this guy.

3.14159 - I think this guy used to be called something else. Needless to say, I can't remember who it was. Right now, he may have one of the bravest names on the forums. That being said, I really don't recall that much about him... Sorry.

742.1 - I remember reading one of this guys posts a long time ago and thinking that he would make an impact. Regretfully, he hasn't seemed to manage that. However, he does have some talent and could be a bigger part of the board. I don't know how he would do that but who knows what the future holds. Always reminds me of Yogi Bear for some reason.

222 - Most improved poster of the year isn't too bad of a shout for this guy. I remember taking him under my very small wing in the original nWZo. The guy had only done a few posts but they were solid. Since then, he has kept himself to himself and just got down to grafting with his posts. Great MMA poster and great guy.

365 - People think he is gay but I think he is a playa. Either way, he's not around as much any more, or maybe it is just because I rarely see him. I think he was part of the B-Team also, so many props there. Nice guy.

8888 - Another one of my buddies on here.... He has most likely been the person who has helped me the most on here. He's a really nice guy, and obviously a great poster. His position on staff is well-deserved, he truly works his ass off. One of the best the that WZCW has to offer, never fails to impress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back