The Dr's Office

And by the way, they need to stop showing fans' touts on RAW. It's cringe-worthy. It's like they go out of their way to find the most pathetic marks they can find and show those touts.

I've got a riddle for you, Joe:

Who is more pathetic: the fan who tries to enjoy and be a part of the show, or the fan who sits in anonymity, deriding the fan who tries to enjoy and be a part of the show?

Well, I don't know if that qualifies as a riddle or not, but the answer is the latter option. It appears as if you fall into that category. Lighten the fuck up.

My prescription is a daily, 400mg pill of Liveandletlivitol.

Dr. said:
What are you telling me for? You want a delicatessen, not a doctor.

I do believe an appropriate response would be *ahem*:
"Walk it off, quit milkin' it!"

I just went back through this thread and realized what a knee-jerk thing it was and what a douchebaggy thing it's become.

So, I offer sincere apologies to everyone I've "treated." I'll take my little black bag and say things directly to individuals or just bite my metaphorical tongue from here on out.

I do believe an appropriate response would be *ahem*:
"Walk it off, quit milkin' it!"

Damn it, Manure, I'm a doctor not a comedian!

I just went back through this thread and realized what a knee-jerk thing it was and what a douchebaggy thing it's become.

So, I offer sincere apologies to everyone I've "treated." I'll take my little black bag and say things directly to individuals or just bite my metaphorical tongue from here on out.

Obviously you never read HH's Shit List thread.

Obviously you never read HH's Shit List thread.

Yeah, but I'm not Haiku, and it's gotten old for me already. People are entitled to be stupid if they want to be stupid. If they're so stupid that I can't help but call them on it, I'll integrate my insults into a non-spam post that is both derisive and relevant to the topic at hand.

I tell women that I'm a born again virgin. It's not a clever line, but I still get da drawers.

Another insight into my personal life-- I try to eat healthy, but I had a coupon for some Hot Pockets so I bought them. Hadn't had one in like 3 years. When they aren't scalding your mouth they're really fucking good.

I thought I'd never have to hear that Roy Brown song again and you go and sig it. Now it's stuck in my head. To hell with you Dr.

I hope you get fired from your lofty medical profession and have to take up lower paid employment, perhaps as a butcher, for example.

I thought I'd never have to hear that Roy Brown song again and you go and sig it. Now it's stuck in my head. To hell with you Dr.

I hope you get fired from your lofty medical profession and have to take up lower paid employment, perhaps as a butcher, for example.

It's possible to be a doctor and a butcher.

Барбоса;4546071 said:
Not that kind of doctor fortunately.

Did your work as a butcher help you grasp, or appreciate, the minutia of the style of warfare (cutting meat, that is) in the historical periods you are an expert in? :blush:

I was expecting more "consultations".

So, without further ado, here's a little send-off for the current gimmick.

[youtube]rKpPYReY4fE[/youtube]

I was expecting more "consultations".

So, without further ado, here's a little send-off for the current gimmick.

[youtube]rKpPYReY4fE[/youtube]

Nice! Glad you didn't go with the generic Boyz II Men Yesterday farewell.

I must point out that while I have played up my moniker, I really was a medical professional for many years before the stresses of the job made me switch career paths. My "gimmick" was the real me with the volume turned up. However, seeing as there's an entire brigade of "doctors" populating the forum, I'm going for a new nickname. Being a butcher is much less glamorous, thus much less likely to have 5 guys sharing the name simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back