The Draft

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Who do you want to see switch around?

I think the champions will switch places. The way things are right now it makes no sense to have Cena on Raw and Triple H on Smackdown. They're feuding with people from the other brand anyway, so they should just switch them. Or they could just switch around Orton and Edge, but I think I like idea of the champions switching better.

I've heard rumors that the WWE wants to make ECW a better show. So I suspect them to have a good draft. So I expect for a few name wrestlers to move over to ECW. Mr. Kennedy, William Regal and Vladamir Kozlov would all fit in well on ECW. Or they could move all the cruiserweights to the show if that's something they'd be interested in doing.

Brian Kendrick needs to get away from Triple H, Nuff Said.

I've also heard rumors that they might switch the mid-card titles around. I hope they dont. I just dont like that idea at all. I think the brands should have their own identity, and lately the mid-card titles are the only identity they've had. So PLEASE dont switch around MVP and Rey.

Chris Jericho might move to Smackdown. But I'd rather keep him on Raw. He still has a lot of feuds that can be done with the current Raw roster. The only upside of having him on Smackdown would be a potential Jericho vs Undertaker match up. But chances are Taker will be feuding with HBK so that's not going to happen.

People that i think will move and where
Raw Drafts: Mr. Kennedy, Undertaker , Finaly, Even Bourne,
Smackdown drafts:Cena, Santino, Christian,
ECW Drafts: The Brian Kendrick, Koslov, goldust

Miz & Morrison are getting split up. That's the only reason they didn't win at WM25. They are a better Tag Team than The Colons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back