The Disturbed banned? Why?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Just looking around, and saw he got banned. His last post was about an hour ago.

He wasn't that bad. I mean, he wasn't D man, but he still seemed pretty nice.

So why did the kid get banned? Is it a permabanned? Anybody know? I know the Staff doesn't have to tell any of that information though. Just curious. :shrug:

I'm texting him now. He said he's banned for a year. He was my book this partner, now I get to write him off. I find this hilarious though. Lulz

Who the fuck are you to be talking to me? I don't know you and I don't want to know you. Leave.

Anyways...

He's actually not bad when he's high.

Hmm... Little hasty to be calling out the new guy? Keyboard Warrior, picking fights where there aren't any is just a teensy bit presumptuous. I fail to see exactly what I said to inspire that kind of reaction?

Hamler forgets that he used to be the one that got shit like that, don't mind him at all bro. He'll get a new tampon and life will go on.

Hamler forgets that he used to be the one that got shit like that, don't mind him at all bro. He'll get a new tampon and life will go on.

Eh, I get it. Internetz. Serious business. Paying your dues and shit.

No, literally. Pay your cable company, or they'll cut your shit faster than a Rabbi at a Briss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back