• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ah, the life of a moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've ever been mentioned in someone's bitch fit. gotta say it kinda makes me feel warm and tingly inside.

You have that fucking ****** running around here that refers to himself as "gaping anus" and there's no problem with that because he's a ****** and you have to kiss his ass or else you might be looked at as a hate mongerer or something.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: So who & exactly when has ANYONE kissed Anus's ass?

so not caring if some homophobic asshole calls me a ****** means I get some sick pleasure from being insulted?

You do realize he gains some sort of sick pleasure from it, right?

It must be a fetish.

Fucking hell, Milenko. You have two options, ignore people when they insult you or retaliate. You're doing neither one; instead you're letting people plow you right in the ass. Jesus, grow a spine or at least go get that nut sack you used to have out of your closet and tell people to fuck off. Nothing else has worked, so you might as well.

I don't see why you pull this whole "I'm used to it" shit, it only allows people to keep walking all over you. Either completely ignore it or nut up. Fuck, man. I don't get it. You're not getting any sympathy from people and the only attention you get is from people insulting you. If you fucking did something about it, then everybody and their mother wouldn't be inclined to use you as a doormat.

That's all I got.

It must be a fetish.

Fucking hell, Milenko. You have two options, ignore people when they insult you or retaliate. You're doing neither one; instead you're letting people plow you right in the ass. Jesus, grow a spine or at least go get that nut sack you used to have out of your closet and tell people to fuck off. Nothing else has worked, so you might as well.

I don't see why you pull this whole "I'm used to it" shit, it only allows people to keep walking all over you. Either completely ignore it or nut up. Fuck, man. I don't get it. You're not getting any sympathy from people and the only attention you get is from people insulting you. If you fucking did something about it, then everybody and their mother wouldn't be inclined to use you as a doormat.

That's all I got.
you seem to be forgetting the fact I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I will never meet any of you and I have more important things going on in my real life than worrying about what people I talk to over the internet say/think about me.

The few times i do blow up is when i have a ton of shit going on in my real life. This may seem like a dick move but i would rather take my anger out on you guys for the reasons I said above

Spare me the bullshit. The way you react to guys like SNS clearly shows you care, but okay... I'll take your word for it.

To be fair if Crock hadn't opened his fat mouth we wouldn't be having this conversation. Milenko was just making a sarcastic comment.

Go back to making painfully unfunny thread titles in an attempt to ape Coco's style and get people to like you, Crock. This fight is fucking stupid because it's two try-hards telling each other they try too hard.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go infract someone so I can get this thread back on topic.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't fucking respond to all the bullshit that is dump on you, it's really that simple.

If I responded to ALL the bullshit people sling at me on here my bitching would be off the charts, I ignore 95% of it.

To be fair if Crock hadn't opened his fat mouth we wouldn't be having this conversation. Milenko was just making a sarcastic comment.

Go back to making painfully unfunny thread titles in an attempt to ape Coco's style and get people to like you, Crock. This fight is fucking stupid because it's two try-hards telling each other they try too hard.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go infract someone so I can get this thread back on topic.
It's been a solid couple of months since I last had to deal with you, way to go.

You're still harping on about the damn thread title? Oh dear, how wrong of me, I couldn't come up with anything better.

I've told Milenko this very thing many times before, he gets shit all over, but does nothing about it. I just can't fathom that, at all.

You keep trying the same self-righteous shit every time, Doc. It gets old. You're still convinced I'm trying to get the forum behind me with my attempts at humor and whatnot. Frankly, if you weren't such a little shit yourself, we wouldn't be facing this conversation. Your mood swings cause those around you to have to tread lightly so as to not bring on a hissy fit, which you'll only blame on the other person every time. To spare the people having to read this thread from having to deal with another Doc/Crock saga, I'll tell you the same thing I've always told you: Get off my case, because it's the same thing every time. I don't dislike you, I really don't, but when you go off like this, without actually having to (having no knowledge of what I've told Milenko before), it just makes me want to avoid you. I don't need you to like me, I don't need Coco's style, I just don't want to have to deal with you again... As it's literally going to spin itself into the same argument as it does every time.

Let this one go. What I said to Milenko wasn't malicious, it was advice. I don't understand what the fuck I have to do with you, but you clearly take things I do the wrong way about 99.99% of the time.

I'm new here, but I felt this was appropriate.

71157_224072749886_4881141_n.jpg

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo