Should I end the WCWF and resign from WrestleZone?

Should I leave and Should I end WCWF?

• Yes you should end WCWF because it's crap, but you shouldn't leave the Forums. Enjoy the site

• Yes, you should end that shit and get the fuck out

• No continue doing your show and don't leave. Enjoy the site and quit worrying about anybody else

• I say just throw his ass in The Prison and throw away the keys. Crappy Member, Crappy Member

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
I have alot of great ideas coming up for the WCWF and I understand it's crap right now but it's still early in the show's history. However, I don't want to keep trying if people don't like it. The whole point of it was an alternative to WWE.

Another thing, I know i'm not liked around here and probably never will be and it kills the fun of the site knowing that anytime I make a post i'm due for negativity. So I will leave this up to a vote for each and every one of you. Should I end my WCWF Show on the Writing Gallery? and should I leave WrestleZone Forum?

Why would you even think of making a thread like this?

You are a sixteenish year old with what sounds like serious anxiety issues. You should do whatever helps you get through with the next 8 - 10 years of your life.

Unfortunately the people here are unlikely going to be able to tell you what is best for you. Talk to a professional.

Another thing, I know i'm not liked around here
It's not that people don't like you. It's that they just recognize you're not a very good poster.

At the end of the day, you have to remember that nobody here really cares if you stay or go. If you stay, then people may give you crap, but they'll give everyone crap. If you go, then you'll be forgotten in fairly short order and life moves on.

In other words, if you want to post here, then do so. If you don't, then don't. The more you care what posters on here think, the less likely they'll think well of you.

Problem is that telling a sixteen year old not to care what people think is a lot like telling someone not to think about their breathing. In all likelihood, that person is going to become painfully aware of what you've just told them to ignore.

Of course I don't really empathize. I was an awesome poster even at sixteen.

WCWF as someone who has been (and some will say still am) in this same situation I have some advice.

Don't let people get to you. A lot of these people enjoy giving people shit, especially if they get a reaction. Don't respond and eventually people will leave you alone. If some people get exceptionally bad use the ignore function, it makes it so you can't see any of their posts (unless someone else quotes them). I personally have 3 people on ignore and it's made my time here a lot better.

Stay out of the Barroom. People can and will say the worst things on the forum here because it's allowed in here. Stay predominantly in the non spam sections and if you want to post spam stick to the GSD, people can't say what they would say in here.

Threads like this, don't make them. It's like asking people to give you shit. And they will no matter what section it's in.

If you want to stay here then stay here, if you want to keep up with WCWF do it but do it for you. When you start doing for others that's when it gets to be a chore.

This like the hot chick who always posts on social media just so people comment compliments.

Except if your posting skills were a woman they would not be attractive

Honestly speaking, your booking skills are good. But it would be much useful if you join WZCW. There your work in RPs would be respected. You should never leave WZF because this is the right place for you.

Dude cmon man. You're Fed isn't shit it's just imaginative and full of car crash booking. I know this because I have read a few. You know what else was like that? Attitude Era.

Fuck what anyone on here thinks. Some people on here are friends outside of here but you don't have to be. Just come here to talk about wrestling. Fuck anything else man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back