The Curse of the Ouija

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Welcome everyone to the first installment of Curse of the Ouija where I, your new WZCW World Heavyweight Champion will give his thoughts on WZCW as a whole.

First of all what a hellacious match we put on at Unscripted. The crowd was electrified, and really after putting up with that boring John Constantine match (more on him soon) I am glad we could send the crowd home happy. While my quest to end Vengeance's career was successful, in a way I feel a bit unnerved by the idea. Here is a man who other than Showtime was a rival, a true hatred that was set aside for a common goal, only to be shattered to reach that one goal. While I had my doubts about Vengeance and his tactics, at the end of the day he gained my respect as a warrior in that cell, and I am more than convinced I gained his. I am sure the WZCW fans will miss such a competitor, but let it be known that I proved once and for all who the better man in the Dark Alliance was.

Now we face the future, the destiny that lies before us is unknown to most, but written in blood by the Ouija for me to preview. With the likes of Titus and Vengeance now gone, a new era is upon WZCW. I have no doubt that many will step up to the plate, many will fail, some will succeed, but none will surpass your WZCW Champion. I have ended so many, I have been the catalyst of so much, and yet it seems as if the story is not yet finished. The goal upon entering WZCW was just like everyone else, to become the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. But where does one go after they have reached the pinnacle? What does one do when the goal is complete and there is nothing left to achieve?

I will tell you WZCW fans, the secret is to continue to stay the hunter, and not become the hunted. Already there are those chiming in hoping that I would simply hand pick them to challenge for my title, and according to their egos, allow them to walk all over me. Simply put I am not a road block for someone's success, in fact I shall now become more dangerous than ever. You do not take what is mine and believe to get away so easily. This brings me to the biggest ego of them all John Constantine. A man who has barely been in WZCW for a few months, done absolutely nothing and expects a WZCW World Title shot. You have earned nothing John Constantine. You have not proven yourself as a competent warrior within the ring that belongs to me. You have not gone to war, you have not gone through hell to achieve what I have. As far as I am concerned you are in the back of the line, and must work your way up. I look forward to the day you challenge me, that is if you don't trip over your own feet and the blood soaked path that leads up to me.

As for the rest of the roster, the young team of Reckless Youth captured the WZCW Tag Team titles in impressive fashion. Alex Steele has shown some impressive feats in his short time in WZCW. I look forward to see how he progress down the line. Baez was able to reclaim his Mayhem title from Steven Holmes and the Crashin Movement. While I would rather cut Baez's tonuge out, he is very good at what he does. Coming from a former Mayhem champion he brings pride to his division. As for the Crashin Movement, the Ouija spells out big things for the likes of Dr. Steven Kurtesy as well as Steven Holmes. Finally looking at the Elite X division, what a bloody match Phoenix and Blade put on. I believe those two started off Unscripted the way it should have been. Both are warriors and they proved it inside that ring. That leads me to Austin Reynolds, the Elite X Champion. I have no doubt this man will soon grow out of the Elite X division and move up in the rankings. He is someone I look forward to meeting in that ring at some point or another, as well as the agile Chris Beckford.

Let's get to some letters from the fans.

Dear Ty,

You have fought Showtime Cougar multiple times throughout your career. Would you see yourself having yet another match for the World Title in the near future?

Jackson from Detroit, MI

Jackson,

Thank you for your letter, and to answer your question, the Ouija has spoken many times about the paths Showtime and I are on. He and I are destined to battle each other over and over again, and it appears we will never have a clear cut decision on who is better. I respect Showtime Cougar and again look forward to another war with him in the ring.

Ty,

What are your thoughts on Big Dave forcing Titus to retire at Unscripted?

David from Miami, FL

While it is unfortunate, I feel I did have a hand in the situation Titus was put in. If not for me Titus would have been WZCW World Champion going into Unscripted, and no doubt perhaps that destiny would have altered my path as well. I felt I had done wrong and thus made it my personal goal to destroy what I had created, and it is what I did at Unscripted. As it is however, it is the fate that the Ouija spelled out for Titus that night, as well as Unscripted. Big Dave is easily one of the best fighters in WZCW today, and perhaps sooner than most believe, a challenger to my title. The match itself was a war unlike any other, with both men refusing to give up. I wish Titus the best and I don't think we have seen the end of him.

Thank you for joining me on The Curse of the Ouija. This is you WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Ty Burna, and I will see you all at Meltdown.

This is your WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Ty Burna checking in once more with The Curse of the Ouija. As we all continue towards our destined paths to All or Nothing, I would like to take a moment to discuss the Gold Rush Tournament, where the winner will be my chosen victim in my first defense of this glorious title. While I already have the knowledge of who my opponent will be, I will not ruin the surprise for you, but rather let everyone flutter in the wind, uncertain of this new era.

This Gold Rush tournament was a brilliant idea. Rather than an opponent hand picked and given a silver spoon by our GM's, they'll allow all involved to wreck themselves just to have the privilege of facing the King of Darkness. While I am certain of my destiny as the continued champion of this company, I will not take such knowledge to heart. The winner of this tournament will have proven himself worthy as an opponent, and perhaps a test of my abilities. Let's take a look at the possible winners, or rather, future body count.

First we have this young man Phoenix, a man who was reborn with a purpose. To say his victory over Showtime was shocking it would be too faux pas of myself to echo the sentiments. You see I have watched this man brutally beat every person in his way. His method is similar to my own, destroy that which is in front of you, and let no obstacle stop you. However he faces a man who seems to have been forgotten by many of the WZCW fans, a man who just a short time ago was holding this very championship. I talk of course of Everest. While many have dismissed him as a diminished figure, I recognize him for who he truly is, a seasoned veteran with the skill set necessary to always be a threat for the World Title. The lower dredges have tried to take advantage of his status by trying to take him out and claim his spot. This is part of my reasoning for dropping Kurtesy's face across my knee. I respect a man who has worked his way to the top the hard way, and to let insignificant pests like the Crashin Movement try to steal all that Everest has earned would not be.....heroic of me.

Now before I discuss Dr. Quacktesy in more detail, let's look at the other three men in the tournament. Chris Beckford took John Constantine to his limit and thus both men advanced along with Gordito who was given the silver spoon even though he lost to Big Dave. I am disappointed in Myles' decision to ban Big Dave from challenging for my title, but that is for another time. So three men who could not win their matches now are a mere two steps from challenging me? I suppose in the WZCW it's better to be lucky then good. First of all we have John Constantine who was clearly outclassed by Chris Beckford in their match. Now Mr. Constantine has been once again campaigning for the people to listen to him. I hope you get the hint Constantine, they would much rather follow a sadistic psychopath than a blowhard liar. Fret not good sir, I'm sure the Crashin Movement is looking for someone to carry their bags.

Next we have the man Constantine could not beat, Chris Beckford. While I enjoy watching you fly around the ring, you've proven to be a choke artist after the multitude of attempts you've had against Austin Reynolds to capture the Elite X Title. Your destiny has been written to always be just short of your ultimate goal, and even if you somehow shock the world and reach me Beckford, I am far more lethal and vicious than the man who has replaced Showtime as the flashiest star in WZCW. I wish the best of luck to you however, perhaps you can alter your path. Finally there is Gordito, a man who almost defeated Big Dave and do the unthinkable. But you didn't did you Gordito? Now due to Myles' grudge against Dave you have a second chance. You talk about this being the era of WZCW where it's time for the new uprising young stars are to take over. Pardon me while I contain my laughter, but you have forgotten in your boasting that two men stand heads and shoulders above everyone. Big Dave retired one of the greatest WZCW performers in Titus, and I ended the supposed unstoppable Vengeance in one night.

In fact I am now extremely irate. I want a challenge and the only man who has the right to challenge me is banned until after Lethal Lottery. This contemplations have given me new motivation however. I will hold onto my title as I have no doubt Big Dave will find a way to be victorious in the Lethal Lottery, and I will finally have the opponent I want. Why do I bother with the likes of Steven Kurtesy and his oddities? Why must I listen to these men rich in wealth but poor in intelligence continue speaking about it's their time? Why must I continue facing inferior opponents? The road to All or Nothing has bored me up to this point, and now on Meltdown I will relieve my boredom momentarily while I dissect Kurtesy's mind and tear his willpower to shreds. The "doctor" of psychiatry will soon understand why I am the master of all mental aspects when it comes to battle, and it will be a short war I promise you.

Thank you for joining me on The Curse of the Ouija. Next time I believe the lovely Serafina will be joining us and discussing further the path to All or Nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back