• Vengeance

• Showtime

• Carmen Bratchney

• Steamboat Ricky

• Hunter Kravinoff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCW Chairman Mr. Banks revealed this weeks cards and spoke briefly about the huge tag team match scheduled on Ascension featuring Titus. “Titus has fought for every single title in this company, except for the Tag Team titles. This week I am pushing him towards that goal by setting up one of the biggest tag team matches in WZCW history. I have hand selected Titus’ partner for the match, but for the purposes of creating a buzz, I will withold the name of that individual until the start of the match. I will tell you however, that the wrestler who will be teaming with Titus has competed against him before inside a WZCW ring.” In Titus’ long and illustrious career, he has fought nearly every note worthy wrestler to lace up a pair of boots, from Big Dave and Everest, to Jonny Scumm and The Angel. WZCW has picked a handful of names who could possibly team up with the two time WZCW champion. Who do you think will/should team with Titus?

The funny thing is is I'm as oblivious as you guys are. It'll make for an interesting RP idea!

Also it's Bratchny not Bratchney.

Just doubling my chances, which are guaranteed anyway, of winning the tag titles.

Straight off the bat, Ty Burna and Hunter Kravinoff are out of the match. Coco has been black listed from WZCW & Ty is currently El Califa. I don't think Ty would do two characters again.

Everest, Vengeance, Carmen Bratchny & Steamboat Ricky are all outside possibilities and it could happen but it is highly unlikely. For the record, if Carmen returned, I would mark out so hard I'd be putting Matt Striker to shame.

Showtime just left but he might get the itch. This could be it but considering what I know last time I talked to Show, I don't think it's him.

Big Dave is the most logical option. Phoenix (his handler) is back & Big Dave is still an active character in the fed. Plus, another chapter in the Holmes/Dave saga wouldn't go amiss.

tl;dr - Big Dave is my bet but I personally want a Bratchny return.

Jalapeño is always the right choice.

Who RP'ed that character?

Scratch that, I hope its Sam Smith because I miss Crock :(

That would be cool. If school was the main reason his real life was taking priority over the forum then with the semester concluding soon maybe he will be back. Depends on if it was more than school or not, I have no clue what happened. Wasn't he a heel though? This would need to be a face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back