The Coach as RAW GM

Come on it's got to happen soon hasn't it? Then Vince could actually act as Chairman of the board and appear on both RAW and SmackDown (It's best if he keeps off ECW) But back on to Coach what are they actually employing this guy for? i think he's great but needs to get back in to the RAW commentary team (i think it's good to have a heel announcer) or become the GM, what does everyone else think?

I think he can make a great on screen character, no GM though, possibly as a manager, his announcing his horrible too. I'd really like it if he was a Manager, i'd think he'd be great.

I think the Coach is a funny character- he always trys to act tough, but makes an a** out of himself. I think they should make a seperate GM, and have him keep the assitant job.

Flames Out
Dragon

hey when is the last time Vince was on SD! when Brock was still around?

Coach has been made Exec assistant so he has time to concentrate on his other job which is a sports commentator but i would love to see Coach as GM so we can finally get Vince off our screens!

And plus Coach is a hell an you have to have on face (Teddy Long) and one Heel GM

The coach is a suck up and he can be a great manager but GM. I dont think so.He was suppose to manage Shelton Benjamin but I dont know what happened.

ya but the coach is kinda worthless always bein dissed by the mcmahons and stuff so he might get fired

The Coach as GM of RAW ( The flagship of WWE) what a mistake that would be. True enough he's a funny character but they need someone with alot of weight to pull that position off.Again I would have to agree with some of you by saying he needs to be a manager. He could possibly be like a old Bobby Heenan character from yesterdays. But one thing is sure this executive assitant gimmick is kinda old.

i dont think it would be Heenan, he's had throat cancer so he probably wouldn't want to be on there talking a lot each week.( i loved Heenan as a manager and announcer, i just dont think hed be up for it.) i think good old timer GM would be Dibiase, Slaughter, or Dusty. I also think it would be a shock if it were Vince Russo (you can never burn your bridge back to WWE, unless your Kanyon, lol) or JBL. i think JBL is just one of those guys you love to hate, and hes great on the mic.

I don't like The Coach as a GM, I mean he gets no reaction from the crowd at all! Really I no f'n idea who will be the next GM

coach is not going to be GM. He barely made it as part of the announce team.

They've had G.M.'s, Commisioners and Presidents in WWE since Jack Tunney in the late 80's. I dont mind Raw as it is now without a G.M. taking up air time that could be used for making longer matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back