• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Buttholes need a new look

truk24

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm talking about Carlito, and Primo. They just look silly in those baggy, plastic, looking pants. Both men are solid wrestlers, but they need another look. Perhaps some actual tights would be nice. The way they look now just seems to be a bit "jobber" like.

The Buttholes have progressed very well, and I think we all will enjoy the inevitable split. Leading to Carlito v.s Primo. Then we all find out how much of a star Carlito will be. Even then we may find that Primo is the one with all the talent. I would think that Carlito would show more first, and if he did this is a feud that could propel him in to upper mid card status. Carlito is in true need of a solid storyline, and this could be the one.

Buttholes? seriously man why do you think they are buttholes. It seems a bit disrespectful, especially when you go to say ''Both men are solid wrestlers''.

I think there attire works well as did Londricks when they wore the same style of pants. I'd love to know how baggy, plastic attire suggests jobber. Take London and Kendrick, they held the WWE tag titles for near enough a year, doesnt really suggest jobber to me. What would you prefere them to wear?

Primo is very talented, you can tell that already and i hope a break up is far away, as the Colons entertain me whenever they are on TV. I disagree with your statement saying Carlito needs a true storyline as i think hes in one now, taking on The Miz and Morrison in a Unification match. They seem to have a lot going for them at the moment, the fued with TMNM and the interesting releationship angle with the Bella twins all leading towards Wrestlemania.

The Buttholes? What the hell are you implying by calling Carlito and Primo buttholes? They are entertain, they're bilingual, athletic... what more can you ask for? You say they are both solid wrestlers, but need a new attire. Why? It is not always what the wrestlers wear that make them a good wrestler, it's what they do in the ring. Their wrestling attire is fine and they don't need a new look, unless they decide to break up. I really hope that their breakup is very far away because I don't think that Primo is ready just yet to be out on his own and Carlito make just go back to his unhappy ways once his tag team days are gone. I think that should remain the WWE Tag Team Champions and allow them to take on all comers for about 4-6 more months and then when they lose the titles, they can go on their own... unless WWE wants them to regain the titles.

Buttholes? seriously man why do you think they are buttholes. It seems a bit disrespectful, especially when you go to say ''Both men are solid wrestlers''.

The Buttholes? What the hell are you implying by calling Carlito and Primo buttholes?

Colons, anybody?

I agree that they both look like shit. The trousers are crap. Ever seen a main event wrestler with attire like that? Nope. After all, main event wrestlers is what they all aspire to be, you'd think anyway.

I've see Carlito with short hair, and it's safe to say that it's a look that you could market. A hair vs. hair match is usually quite a big program, so that could elevate him. He should drop the accent while he's at it.

Primo can't grow facial hair, but bless him he's trying. I'd tell him to shave it off. I'd be blunt and tell him he looks stupid.

I don't like either. But I do think that Carlito could be somebody given the oppertunity.

Man i chuckled at that Miz and Morrison promo where they pretended to be the Colons while they wore ass-masks.

Need to change attire? I seem to recall someone who's pretty smart about wrestling saying 'you can't succesfully market a guy in black boots and trunks' and we all know how that turned out.

I think their attire is irrelevant, but i'm not really an advocate for aesthetics. From where i sit, the two of them just need a proper angle to work in. This whole 'impress the Bellas' thing is dying a slow death. Why aren't they fueding with the other SD! teams? Where the hell have Jesse and Festus been lately? Did their removal van break down or is Festus undergoing more brain surgery? What about Hawkins and Ryder? Have they even been on TV since losing to the Colons? And what about..... oh, yeah right, that's it isn't it?

Primo must be wondering what Carlito was bitching so much about. He turns up and they ship him from Raw to Smackdown immediately, and was given a title 7 days later. He's getting a champion's wage without even having to prove he can get over.

Anyway, like i said, i think they just need something to do, but then so do all the tag teams. Miz and Morrison are everywhere these days, but the Colons are just waiting for Miz and Morrison to turn up on SD! before they can do anything, lately. Raw's even worse though tbh.

I actually really like their look. While it wouldn't be suitable for a maineventer(minus Mysterio)I think they look good. It's nice to see tag teams dressing similar instead of just looking completely different although their a team. Also the shiny pants sets them apart, and makes them stand out and seem flashy. I see nothing wrong with their apparel and personally I think they look good.

I mean would you really want to see them in traditional "underwear" and "boots". People would complain if they dressed boring, and now that they changed it up people are still complaining. Nothings gonna please everyone.

I agree to an extent. I like how they aren't generic looking, but I've always thought it was flat-out ugly. Stupid designs, terrible colors, etc.

Not sure if that warrants calling them the buttholes though, lol.

I thought the old attire Carlito had suited him better, and gave him a look that made him look like mroe of a main eventer as opposed to a low carder. Perhaps he should go back to that.

For what they are, what they are wearing works. Most tag teams wear trunks that match or have a similar theme, and these guys are no exception. It gives them more of a team feel since their attire looks similar. Sure, I'll give you its not the best in the world, but it works good enough to where they don't need to change it.

Once they split, I fully expect them to change their attire. Carlito will probably go back to something like he used to wear, while Primo might just go with a different variation of what he is wearing now. It will give them both their own identity so that they won't be synonomous with their current tag team.

Wow, i cant believe no one got the buttholes remark... COLONS! Miz n Morrison have been using it for like a month, come on guys!

Anyways, back on topic about the attire. Yeah it isnt the best look but it works for the characters they're playing. I think Carlito needs to maybe do a hair change or something though, even just shorter but still an aff, i dunno, they're pretty good they way they are but i kinda see what you mean.

Im hoping they meat Miz n Morrison at WM.

I like their look. It's better than the typical tights and knee pads. The pants dont look bad, and it's not effecting their ability to wrestle, so I dont have a problem with it. I do think that they should start wearing matching colors though. Everytime I've seen them Carlito is wearing red and Primo is in blue, or some variation like that. I think it makes teams look better if they wear matching attire.

Are you kidding me? Carlito and Primo are a couple of the best performers in the WWE. Personally I think they give great prestige to the Tag Team Division. Their attires are great I think. Let's just hope the WWE doesn't do to them what they did to Hardy Boyz. Y'know, making them turn on each other.

Speaking of attire, HBK should go back to wearing his good style of tights as oposed to the crap he wears now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back