• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Buried Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAsianRejectx

Do I even lift?
Now, most of us know that MTV isn't the place to go if you want to watch some good television, but in January of 2010 it introduces a new series called, "The Buried Life."

The concept and plot is simple. A group of friends journey out to fulfill a list they've compromised on what they want to do before they die. For every item on the list they accomplish, they give a complete stranger a chance to fulfill a dream of their own.

This show actually really interests me. While it might not seem original, per se, it's still a fun idea to think about. It will probably inspire people like myself to make a list and try to accomplish them out. It really is one of those heart warming shows that will get people to smile or even cry.

So, what do you think? Interesting or crap?

Here's the trailer:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SSYFTZrABMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SSYFTZrABMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I think it is pretty interesting, they did some pretty risking stuff, like breaking into a Playboy Mansion party and asking Megan Fox out on a date. Its the best show on MTV right now and I like it. Its not just some bullshit show where all they do is sit around, they have to give something back to the community after ticking off something, I thought it was really nice when they gave a computer to a class of kids.
I agree with you, it is nice and heartwarming and an all round great show and I think it has inspired plenty of people to do something with their lives
Best show on MTV right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back