• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The budget's been approved. 25 posts by 2010!

The Redcrosse Knight

Resident Satyagrahi
Great job team. Thanks to our shrewd accounting, we can afford to contribute at least ten installments of greatness by 2010! This proactive posting will surely make me a favourite for the Platinum Keyboard Slammy award. In fact, I say we skip the formalites, and hand it over now.

Hmm. 30 seconds and still no award. I'm also being ridiculed. I didn't want to do this, but I'm forced to take matters into my own hands. Sorry Mr. Fox.

RCKslammy1.jpg

Rejoice and be glad friends! Look what I found! It has a more deserving owner now. Who wants to be the first to congratulate me?

It's your award that you are so proud of. I dare say that it's not only your eyes that have been opened recently, given your affinity for your shiny trophy.

Don't let your jealousy corrupt you Mr. Fox. I won that award fair and "skware". Keep your fingers crossed for the 2011 ceremony. I'm sure you'll get an honorable mention!

No (serious) congratulations; it's unfortunate that nobody wants to be a part of my big day. I guess I'll have to be more obnoxious about my future victory and put the award on display. C'est la vie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back