THE "BT!" FACTOR

BTFACTOR.jpg

*** ROUND 3 ***
*** THE PROMO TO END ALL PROMOS ***

Choose any wrestler you wish to use. Imagine that they are about to announce their challenge to the Undertaker for a match at WrestleMania. Your task in Round 3 is to write the promo. #simple

*** RULES ***

No word limit for Round 3

The promo must include description (i.e. reactions, gestures, description of actions) and speech. If you wish to include the Undertaker in this, you may. If you wish to focus on your challenger, you may. You may also include one other wrestler but no more than one, i.e. a manager or a sympathiser or somebody to play off.

*** DEADLINE ***

You need to PM your entry for Round 3 to GCB by Friday March 15th, 2013 @ 21:00 GMT

1 participant will be eliminated from the tournament in Round 3!

*** WHAT I'LL BE LOOKING FOR ***
(although others may differ!)

I'll be looking for a fully written promo that is clear and concise as well as well written. I will be voting people higher for use of full promos (i.e. direct 'scripted' speech) rather than recapped (reported speech) as well as people who use description effectively. I'll be looking for participants to use their chosen superstar's mannerisms and 'catchphrases' in an effective way, i.e. not forced, woven in to the speech so they don't stand out as forced. I'll be looking for a promo that makes me want to see that superstar going after the streak. I'll also be looking for basics such as:

Spelling and grammar well used

Formatting clear and easy to read

Realistic reasons and motives for wanting to face Undertaker at WM

Detailed but succinct

Not repetitive or boring

*** GOOD LUCK! ***

Peep has left, Theo hasn't entered. Down to two.

Therefore, the winner of this is the BT Factor Champion.

Hollywood Nightmare said:
SETTING: It's the night after Elimination Chamber and for the sake of this, Punk defeated Rock at Rumble and at Elimination Chamber to retain the WWE Title. Also Punk is already in the ring ready to deliver a pipe bomb to the world he promised at the start of the night.

CM Punk sits down on the mat in the ring and crosses his legs as he has his famous trademark smirk on his face waiting for the boos from the fans to stop as he runs his hand across the WWE Title on his shoulder.

CM Punk: Last night...Last night I did the unthinkable, I beat Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for the second time in as many matches to keep MY title!

The fans boo Punk loudly for that comment but he doesn't care, In fact a smile cracks across his face.

CM Punk: During my reign I have beaten each and every person Vince and Paul have thrown at me. Chris Jericho? Beat him. Mark Henry? Beat him. Daniel Bryan? Beat him. Kane? Beat him. John Cena? Beat him. Ryback? Beat him. Dwayne? Beat him...TWICE!

The fans boo as he lists off multiple heros of theirs but Punk has only just begun.

CM Punk: Speaking of Dwayne, Now that i've beat him twice I guess all the talk of him being better than me can be stopped. I am the best wrestler in the world, Not one person in this company or any other company can beat me I will be WWE Champion forever!

The fans start to boo even louder when Punk speaks up over them.

CM Punk: I have beaten all of your precious heros, Minus the biggest of all, The over rated has been named Undertaker. That's why right now i'm laying down a challenge to you big man. CM Punk vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29. Title vs Streak...in an Extreme Rules Match!

Suddenly before the fans can react the lights go out in the arena! Punk gets to his feet in the ring while the fans go nuts but when the lights come back on The Deadman is nowhere to be found.

CM Punk: See! Even your precious Undertaker is afraid to get in the ring with me!

The lights now go out again and this time the familiar gong sounds over the speakers! The lights come back on and we see Undertaker standing in the ring behind Punk! Punk now turns around and Undertaker grabs him by the throat and drops him with a huge Chokeslam!

The fans go nuts as the champion is laid out and Undertaker scoops up the WWE Title and the mic Punk was holding. Undertaker glances at the title while the fans roar in approval then Taker raises the mic to his mouth.

Undertaker: Punk...at Wrestlemania you will REST...IN...PEACE!

The lights turn purple as Undertaker drops the mic on the chest of Punk. Undertaker now strikes his signature pose and raises the title up in the air as RAW goes off the air with this image!

georgelfc123 said:
*A video package highlighting Undertaker’s
WrestleMania streak plays on the screen. It goes through all 20 victims of The Undertaker, before a message appeared on the screen, the message said: “Who will be next?”*

GRAVEYARD SYMPHANY

*Undertaker’s theme hits as the arena goes dark and the fans go wild, smoke fires down the ramp, but no Undertaker appeared. As his music played, no one appeared. The music stopped as the fans looked on in confused fashion.*

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN​

*Just as soon as Undertaker’s music stopped, Chris
Jericho’s music hit as he walked out with a smirk. Jericho received mixed reactions from the crowd as he walked out with a mic in hand. Jericho posed in the ring, before beginning to speak.*

Chris Jericho: Hey, hey, what just happened? I mean, that gong just hit, the arena went dark, it looked like The Undertaker was finally going to make one of his rare appearances...BUT HE DIDN’T!

*The crowd boo’s*

But just before Undertaker’s music hit, I saw something that interested me, I saw something that caught my attention, it was a video package, it was on The Undertaker, and it was on WrestleMania, and it was on the streak. Twenty men have tried, and twenty men have failed to take down The Undertaker at WrestleMania. Shawn Michaels failed, Triple H failed, Kane failed, Randy Orton failed…but looking through them list of names, looking through all the men Undertaker has beaten at WrestleMania, do you see the name Chris Jericho? Exactly, all you people bang on about The Undertaker’s historic streak, but he hasn’t had the guts to defend that streak against the best wrestler in the world, he hasn’t the guts to defend his streak against Chris Jericho. So whilst all you people rejoice in The Undertaker’s return, and whilst you all rejoice in his streak, you have forgotten about the real legend, you have forgotten about the Ayatolla of Rock’n’rolla, you have forgotten about the FIRST Undisputed Champion EVER, you have forgotten about the human highlight reel, you have forgotted about Y2J, you have forgotten about Chris Jericho. Every single WrestleMania, I’ve had to take a backseat to people like The Rock, to people like John Cena, and to people like The Undertaker, all the focus come WrestleMania season is on them three superstars, yet I don’t get any attention at all. Infact, wasn’t it just four years ago I had to face off against three has-been ‘legends’ at WrestleMania? Whilst I continue to be downgraded, The Undertaker continues to get everything handed to him, and that sickens me. The Undertaker has a WrestleMania streak, he’s 20 and 0, and I respect that, but The Undertaker is not good enough to defeat ME, The Undertaker knows that if he faces me at WrestleMania his legendary streak will be brought to an abrupt end, The Undertaker knows he cannot defeat Chris Jericho. I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO!

*The fans continue to boo Jericho as he just stands there looking at them with a disgusted face.*

Chris Jericho: Yeah, yeah, yeah, boo me…boo me all you like, it’s only because I’m successful and you people aren’t.

*The fans boo Jericho some more.*

Chris Jericho (with a sarcastic voice): Oh, am I hurting your feelings? Am I making you cry? Is that why you’re booing me? WELL DEALWITH IT!
Chris Jericho: For too long I’ve had to deal with hypocrites like you people booing me, for too long I’ve had to deal with the same thing. Whether I step foot in Chicago, New York, Vegas, anywhere, I’m greeted with boo’s and jeers, but I don’t take it to heart. The way I see it, you people boo me because you’re jealous of me. JUST LIKE THE UNDERTAKER IS JEALOUS OF ME; He’s jealous of everything I’ve accomplished, he’s always had a bitter hatred for me, ever since I became the first ever Undisputed Champion, he’s always turned a blind-eye against me, the only thing that is keeping The Undertaker going in his business is his streak…so the only way to take him out of this business is by ending his streak, that’s why Undertaker, I’M ISSUING YOU A CHALLENGE FOR WRESTLEMANIA, THE UNDERTAKER VERSUS CHRIS JERICHO, DEFEND YOUR STREAK AGAINST THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD, DEFEND YOUR STREAK AGAINST Y2J, DEFEND YOUR STREAK AGAINST CHRIS JE—

GONG
Jerry Lawler: Oh my god, is he here!?

*The gong hits as the arena turns dark, the gong hits again but the lights turn back on and The Undertaker is nowhere to be seen. Jericho just looks on with a calm face.*

Chris Jericho: YOU’RE TRYING TO SCARE ME, UNDERTAKER? YOU’RE GOING TO TRY PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME? Go ahead do that, ‘Taker, just know I’m smarter than you, I’ll always be one step ahead of you, so I suggest you to not try outsmart me, I suggest to you that you don’t try play mind games with me because it will only backfire on you.

GONG​

*The gong hits again, and the lights go out, but this time, when they turn back on, The Undertaker is stood behind Jericho.*

Chris Jericho: YOU’RE STILL TRYING TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME UNDERTAKER? YOU’RE STILL TRYING TO SCARE ME! YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY PATH—

*Jericho walks back and he bumps into The Undertaker. Jericho looks worried as he turns around, he turns and sees Undertaker. Jericho looks shocked as ‘Taker just stares him down before doing his ‘cut throat’ signal, as soon as he does that, Jericho hits Taker but it doesn’t affect him.*

Michael Cole: Oh my god, here we go!

*Undertaker throws an uppercut at Jericho as they begin exchanging punches, Undertaker gains the advantage and takes him down with a clothesline. Undertaker then hits Jericho with a big leg-drop before picking Jericho back up. Taker puts his arm around Jericho’s throat and hits him with a huge Chokeslam. Undertaker looks at the WrestleMania sign and nods as he makes his Tombstone Piledriver signal, he waits for Jericho to get back to his feet, but as soon as Jericho gets up, someone runs down to the ring.*

Jerry Lawler: What the hell!?!

Michael Cole: Wait a minute, King, is that...is that Ted DiBiase Jr?

Jerry Lawler: The son of the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, what the hell is he doing here?!

*DiBiase enters the ring as Undertaker runs at him, DiBiase and Taker brawl but the numbers game catches up on ‘Taker as a fully recovered Jericho takes him down. DiBiase and Jericho double team on Undertaker as the fans boo, Jericho orders DiBiase out of the ring as Jericho makes the cut throat signal. Undertaker gets to his feet and turns around, Jericho lifts Undertaker up for the Tombstone, and it connects!*

Michael Cole: WHAT?! CHRIS JERICHO JUST HIT THE
UNDERTAKER WITH HIS OWN FINISHER!

*Jericho copies the pin Undertaker does as DiBiase enters the ring and does a fake three count, Jericho gets to his feet smirking and pats DiBiase on the back. Jericho then grabs a mic.*

Chris Jericho: IT’S ON THEN, AT WRESTLEMANIA, IT WILL BE THE UNDERTAKER VERSES CHRIS JERICHO, AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, I WILL END THE STREAK!

*Jericho drops the mic and poses over Undertaker. Jericho and DiBiase shake hands as the screen fades to black.*

PM your votes to me. Nice and simple. Hollywood or George?

And the winner is ...

georgelfc123​

Congratulations man. Your entries were consistently good throughout.

GCB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back