The "Bryan Danielson is better than DDP" Official HQ

RVDgurl

Mrs. Danielson
I don't care if I'm here all by myself. Danielson is gonna have a HQ even if it's only for a few more days, damn it!!

17349788_910665361271794874.jpg

I caught him a PWG show here out west and it made me a fan. He's damn talented, and given so little credit. His ROH work is amazing. I expect great things in his future; beating DDMe in this tourney should be one of them.

I've been trying. Apparently being the champ of a major company doesn't mean as much if it is in front of fewer people. Try telling that to all of the great territorial champs/

"But Jose, PWG is just another indie promotion; it doesn't mean anything". Blah, blah, blah....

Of course he should beat Page. Now go vote, if you haven't already!!!

I just don't get the "Danielson wrestled in a ballroom, therefore he sux" argument. It's complete bullshit. He is a better wrestler than DDP, who was his finisher and little else, and would beat him one-on-one.

My parents' 25th is coming up and I'm looking to do something special. I wish I could find a ballroom around here that looks like the Tokyo Dome.

If being a ROH world champ is so great, then why can't he beat a few rookies in NXT? I'm going by strick kayfabe on this one, and a indy champion that can't even beat a few rookies does not go over a WCW world champion.

If being a ROH world champ is so great, then why can't he beat a few rookies in NXT? I'm going by strick kayfabe on this one, and a indy champion that can't even beat a few rookies does not go over a WCW world champion.

Like I said in the bar, in kayfabe, Danielson would tie DDP into a knot. All Page would do is go through the motions until he hit the Diamond Cutter. Danielson would keep DDP on the mat until he tapped. In kayfabe, Danielson wins.

Like I said in the bar, in kayfabe, Danielson would tie DDP into a knot. All Page would do is go through the motions until he hit the Diamond Cutter. Danielson would keep DDP on the mat until he tapped. In kayfabe, Danielson wins.

Danielson would tie a man more than 60 pounds heavier than he is into a knot? Then why the fuck hasn't he done so in NXT yet?

Danielson would tie a man more than 60 pounds heavier than he is into a knot? Then why the fuck hasn't he done so in NXT yet?

The only times he was beaten clean, without it being a quick finish was Jericho, Barrett when he was hurt, and Khali. Young was a roll-up, Regal was a Knee Trembler out of nowhere, and one or two more I don't remember. He either dominated or put up a good fight in every match. Jericho was this close to tapping, and Khali was this close to passing out

Razor using NXT and generalities to cover up his lack of knowledge about Danielson is my new favorite reading material. I'm going to print off all of his posts on the matter and set them on my nightstand.

I think he could go over David Arquette... he was a WCW world champion.

except DDP won the title whilst it was still credible. Rendering that particular arguement null and void.

It's not as if DDP hasn't beaten great wrestlers before. He's beaten Bret Hart and Chris Benoit in WCW, both of whom I'd rank above Danielson in terms of wrestling ability.

If we're looking at this in kayfabe, I think taxidermist Randy Mann is pretty evenly matched with Danielson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back