Will WWE ever let fans tour their HQ?

babinko

Beast from the East
Just an open question to anyone, will WWE ever let their fans come to Stanford, CT and let them publicly tour WWE HQ? This is not meant to be a money maker at all for WWE but more of an open arms to any fan of their product to come and take a tour around the building. Over the years of watching varouis documentaries, sometimes we get a sneak peak at whats inside the glourious Titan Towers (Numerous memorbila, Private Gym, Vince's Boardroom, HHH's office, etc). I noticed that the WM 29 packages had an exclusive tour of WWE HQ attached to the top paid package, something that was never given out to the public before. Maybe I'm overthinking this and there is actually nothing to see at the HQ? Im sure that if most fans were given the opprotunity to swing by the HQ if they were in the Boston/NYC area that they would go and take the tour. Triple H has been working on a physical hall of fame that might go down in Florida, but why not open up something smaller thats attached to the HQ? Fans can tour the WWE HQ and then check out past memoribila in a building nextdoor. What do yall think about this? Would you go out of your way to visit the HQ? Is there nothing to see? Thoughts?

I know a wrestler personally that used to team with Sgt. Slaughter back in the Mid-Atlantic says. He mentioned visiting on a few occasions saying it was really nothing special. Standard offices, cafe and a gym. Now he has photos and next time I speak with him I will ask if I could share them.

I wouldn't mind that. But I doubt WWE would do that unless it was for a Make-A-Wish kid or celebrity.

I never got the reason anyone would really WANT to tour it or any corporate headquarters... I mean it's not backstage, you might bump into the odd name, or one might be "part" of a tour. But the chances of you seeing anything remotely exciting would be slim to none...cos WWE wouldn't want any inner workings getting out. The same reason access to backstage is controlled, what happens if a tour happens on the day someone gets released, and they are pissed off etc? It's all over the sheets...

The other part of it is that it's NOT exciting and the WWE wants to be seen as exciting. You can see it with the warehouse/vault stuff they are showing on the website... they're trying to glam up a storage space... sure it has some interesting things but their offices wouldn't... even when they did things like "Are You Serious?" they pretended it was "in the basement"... cos headquarters is a place they want to "have mystery" when there really is none to be had there... it's offices, a place to eat, a gym and studio space.

I remember going on a tour/Race Day at Silverstone Race Track a few years back, it wasn't interesting without the British Grand Prix buzz there (although this was 2 weeks before so I got to drive the F1 configuration!) and the token "driver" they wheeled out was underwhelming. It ruined the magic a bit for me.

What would be the point? It's not like you'd be walking out onto the stage of a Raw set or anything like that? It would just be a normal office, with employees going about their daily work sending emails, making coffee and answering phones. You may see a wrestler walking around, or having a meeting with management but it's not exactly going to be the most exciting thing in the world is it. The only good part would be seeing Vince doing THE WALK around the office or hearing him yell "GOD DAMMIT!" from inside a meeting room.

Seeing the warehouse where they keep all old vehicles used on TV, props, stages, rings etc would be alot more interesting., but if you really want to see all that sort of stuff, just go to the Axxess event before Wrestlemania.

However, I don't think WWE would ever run tours of their HQ anyway, as it would be letting people in to their world a little too much, which I don't think Vince would want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back