• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BP to the E?

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
With TNA's Angelina Love recently being released from her contract due to her VISA expiring and preventing her from any appearances with the company, the fact that Velvet Sky's wrestling ability is not on par with the KnockOut division as a singles wrestler and the whole diva's division in the E being very characterless... would it be in WWE's best interest to invest their time and money in acquiring the Beautiful People or should the wrestling world decide to let the stable become defunct as all other great factions have gone through? Since I am posting this via a very bad mobile phone, my thoughts on the matter will be posted up once I get my computer fixed.

The Beautiful People will have to come to an end some day. I don't think now would be the best time to split them up, since their the only women's stable in TNA. I could see WWE picking up the BP, but they would have to change their gimmick drasticly. There's no way Vince is going to allow Angelina Love and Velvet Sky to dry hump the ropes on the way into the ring. I see what you're saying in regards to Velvet. Wrestling wise she isn't in the same league as the other Knockouts, so she would blend in with the divas. But the thing is the BP shouldn't blend in. They were riding high in TNA, and I think they have some mileage left. So if there's a chance Angelina can come back to TNA, I say don't split up the BP. On the the other hand, if they go to WWE, then they should defintely split up because I couldn't imgaine a PG version of the BP.

The Beautiful People's current gimmick definitely wouldn't fit (although I do absolutely LOVE their entrance by the way) in the PG era cause then there would be alot of bitching about how sexual they are. & besides, Angelina & Velvet could still do some more as a team in TNA (if TNA decides to resign Angelina once she gets shit straightened out). While your right that Velvet's wrestling skills aren't exactly on par with her fellow knockouts, but she sure as hell wrestles better than the majority of the current WWE Divas & can offer a hell of alot more qualities than the majority of the divas.

To sum all of it up, I say keep the Beautiful People together if Angelina indeed resigns with TNA, but if they go to WWE then by all means split them up.

wow and i came in here thinking this was a thread about how wwe should sign The Blueprint Matt Morgan hahaha..oh well..

i'd probably co-sign them signing Morgan over them..

I'd like to know what's wrong with some of you with the "go to WWE" syndrome. WWE doesn't even acknowledge TNA. Why would they acknowledge past TNA stables, characters, friendships, and alliances when in the world of WWE, TNA doesn't exist? It's as funny as people saying Beer Money or The Gunz would do great in WWE. No they wouldn't. They would get a complete makeover, different names, different gimmicks, complete repackaging, etc. BP wouldn't do well in WWE because BP has never existed in WWE or in any company that the WWE has bought. Velvet & Angelina would be nothing but random divas wrestling on different brands until they get released.

I couldnt See that being Possible that WWE would Sign the BP because Angelina may be facing a Possible 10 year Ban from the U.S so the BP to The E would never happen if TNA was Smart they would do everything they can to Keep the BP once Love gets her Visa Worked out

The BP might be over and done with unfortunately. Turns out that Angelina Love has been working for two years without a valid work visa. The one she had while she was working for the WWE became invalid after her job with the company ended. She should have applied for another one prior to singing her TNA contract.

Angelina could be deported, be banned from the states for 10 years and possibly be forced to pay back all the money she's made while working here illegally. While I'd love to see the BP in the WWE, I have a feeling it's going to be months before Angelina Love even makes it back to the states. TNA could be in some trouble as well since they were pretty negligent in their knowledge of Love's visa status. After all, it wouldn't be very difficult for TNA or Love herself from finding all this out. Either way, there's going to be a ton of legal headaches for both TNA and Angelina to deal with. Tough break for the both of 'em.

While it absolutely sucks that the bp seem to be finished, life will go on. I've been a wrestling fan for over 25 years and to be honest, never really got into the womens stuff. Don't get me wrong, i loved to look at miss elizabeth as a kid, and when i got older sunny, and sable really were a delight to see on my tv every week. Then, when trish and lita took the division over i gained a lot of respect for the divas in wwe. Trish is my favorite cuz well, shes frickin' hot and could wrestle. Same with lita but in a ****ty way. Since these two left the wwe i don't see any talent on par with them in the womens divisions. I do however watch tna and the knockouts were the best thing going on impact for a while. The BP are super hot, funny, and angelina can work. Velvet isn't the best but i'd go out on a limb and say she's better than most of the wwe roster. I would love them to show up in wwe but don't see it happening. I'm sure velvet is under contract for one thing. Number two angelina is in some shit with this visa thing. It isn't just a little problem that can be worked out in a few days or weeks even. I think we've seen the end of the Beautiful People, at least for a while, which is shitty. The gimmick could get over even in this so called pg era. The entrance doesn't need to be zoomed in on to be effective, even though i love the grindin on the ropes. Melina still does her splits so it could be worked out. Unfortunately, i don't see love being able to work anywhere in the US for a while. What a bummer.

No They will ruin them just like the other tna talent that have jumped ship...they will rot them in FCW and then just waste there talent..

i say tna should repackage VS and have her re emerge with a move list and a finisher. i dont care if she does a hair pull facebuster or even if she uses the eye of the hurricane to finish her foes off, get her something to work with and dont give her too many "opponent does all the work" moves because that will kill her stock even further.

TNA is not going to let Velvet Sky go anywhere and they are not going to get rid of the Beautiful People.

The company is currently shopping an all womens wrestling show to various networks. There's no way in hell they would eliminate the hottest faction in womens wrestling just because a member of the team has been eliminated.

There are several different directions they could go with the BP, but I have no doubt that Angelina Love will be back with the company in less than a month once all her legal stuff is worked out. I have a feeling that TNA lawyers will help her fix the issues she's facing because they know how important she is to their Knockout product.

Okay... personally the main reason i tune into TNA is for the beautiful people. Its extremely refreshing to see a female team that actually got TV time and was pushed as a major threat to all other females in a wrestling organization. They were a focal point of every show since forming and even before the Knockouts Title was introduced. They are a rare commodity in the wrestling industry. Everything just seemed to click and just seems so natural with Angelina Love and the sexiest woman in wrestling Velvet Skye. That being said, i think it would be a major mis-step by WWE to acquire the services of these women. No matter how much the people would like to see them run roughshod all over the WWE divas it just will never happen. The womens division in the WWE is a joke. One of the reasons TNA's Knockouts are so interesting is because they tend to have gimmicks. It makes you inrterested in thier character. ODB (trailor trash hard chick), Awesome Kong (the unstoppable monster), The beautiful people (those chicks in high school that just "Know" they are better than everyone else), etc. etc. etc. Vince Mcmahon will not put forth the effort or time to establish stars and give us a reason to become emotionally involved with thier characters. All he has are pretty faces... the only two that have any sort of character is really just Mickie James (high energy "oh my gawd!" type chick and Beth Pheonix (the powerful strong willed woman) The beautiful people would not get nearly enough air time to build any sort of compelling storylines or begin any meaningful feuds. For something to succeed in wrestling you must give it exposure or it is certain to flounder, and the WWE over the years has proven they have no interest in that. It is a sad state of affairs that i wish would change cause personally i like to see the women put on compelling matches and storylines... but sadly i believe we will always just have to deal with 6 diva tag matches and lackluster championship reigns.... truely truely disheartening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back