The Birthday party: Gamers Unite

I have decided to leave the WZCW Party and join up with you folks. I don't want to be mod or anything though, I would like to see Crock win and the WZCW party doesn't have enough members to survive to the next round.

I am an avid gamer and enjoy talking about them.

You NEVER post in that section. I'm not running but there are better choices than you in this group. You're last two threads in that section are 3 months between one another.

I don't know much about technology but will post about what I do know and encourage all discussion

No you won't. You're looking for an easy section to become a mod in because for God knows what reason you really want to be a mod.

You NEVER post in that section. I'm not running but there are better choices than you in this group. You're last two threads in that section are 3 months between one another.
where in what you quoted does it say I post in there a lot. I said I enjoy talking about them and when and idea comes into my head or I see a topic that peaks my interest i post in it
No you won't. You're looking for an easy section to become a mod in because for God knows what reason you really want to be a mod.
Good to see you know what I will and won't do or why I do it.

People could really benefit from those mind reading powers of yours

where in what you quoted does it say I post in there a lot. I said I enjoy talking about them and when and idea comes into my head or I see a topic that peaks my interest i post in it
Good to see you know what I will and won't do or why I do it.

People could really benefit from those mind reading powers of yours

I'll update the member list sometime tomorrowish unless someone wants to do it in the meanwhile.

Viva la resistance!

Is Sean Valjean with us? He's a guy i can get behind. Unique threads, good poster, genuinely funny.

The Birthday Party: Gamers Unite featuring WZCW.

Harthan, Milenko, Spark, Zrise, Moon Mans, Sound of Madness, Crock, Mozz, Stormtrooper, Stinger, Ty, Jericholic4life, Cult of Brohanity, newc868, Baller the PM has been sent to Sly.

Apparently the full list needs to be in in about 13 hours. Does someone fancy compiling the member list since I last posted it?

Also where the hell are Muffin Top & Fizzy? Are either with us? They're good VGAT regulars and i thought they'd be joining us.

Lee, Harthan, Milenko, Spark, Moon Mans, Sound of Madness, Crock, Mozz, Stormtrooper, Stinger, Ty, Jericholic4life, Cult of Brohanity, newc868, Baller, oldhamandy1, Leeds Guy, Mr. Santo, Kermit, The Best, Blade, JackHardy97, Deej, Ryder (?), Tiger, Red Skull, Naitch.

Lee, Harthan, Milenko, Spark, Moon Mans, Sound of Madness, Crock, Mozz, Stormtrooper, Stinger, Ty, Jericholic4life, Cult of Brohanity, newc868, Baller, oldhamandy1, Leeds Guy, Mr. Santo, Kermit, The Best, Blade, JackHardy97, Deej, Ryder (?), Tiger, Red Skull, Naitch.

Yeah, I never actually signed up. Sorry. Do note that you were my second choice, though.

Then why didnt you say anything when the original list was posted? It's your own fault.

Cult of Brohanity I PMd Sly to tell him you're not in La Resistance.

Any further sign ups use in the designated forum with the mispelled title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back