The Birthday party: Gamers Unite

Then why post here?
Go join somewhere else!

I'm definitely in here, I know I've already said it, I'm more VGAT than Wrestling.

The Birthday Party: Gamers Unite featuring WZCW.

Harthan, Milenko, Spark, Zrise, Moon Mans, Sound of Madness, Crock, Mozz, Stormtrooper, Stinger, Ty, Jericholic4life, Cult of Brohanity, newc868, Baller the PM has been sent to Sly.

The Birthday Party: Gamers Unite featuring WZCW.

Harthan, Milenko, Spark, Zrise, Moon Mans, Sound of Madness, Crock, Mozz, Stormtrooper, Stinger, Ty, Jericholic4life, Cult of Brohanity, newc868, Baller the PM has been sent to Sly.

Now hold on there playa!, Brohan already pledged to the David French party!

I give my unborn baby's fetus to this party as my initiation....wait...there is no initiation *Honey there's no initiation* *GET ME A DOCTOR YOU ASSHOLE*Aww my girl's so cute when shes bleeding out. I'm in.

Just a tad bit of advice, If anybody decides to private message people getting them to join or to campaign, write down who you have private messaged in here so it don't get doubled up and post the link in here just incase...

Also, a quick glimpse at this thread
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=194142
If they have already chosen a side don't pm them.

Not that I care but why are the WZCW guys following any party? There won't be a WZCW mod spot, in all honesty. Nor is there any need for one. It's only useful if you're also a member of Creative and the Creative membership is all but full.

Not that I don't think it's your choice but I'm just pointing this out. I noticed it when someone said they were following the WZCW guys. Is there a candidate in here who would stand for WZCW?

Curious.

Pick only one Dave.

Me Dave, I want the WZCW spot So I can become the champion and win all the belts.

Not Milenko because he has already been the WZCW mod ;)

I told you only one.
titan5km_huygens_big.jpg

Gentlemen, I'm thinking it may be about time to consider a merger. Adding our lot to the ABC Party would probably solidify all of us into a Top 3 party, and provide the most viable competition for David French and their ilk.

I reckon that would be a mistake. Not that I'm involved with this party at all. But this party has a good number of mod candidates that will probably fall below some of the others in the ABC Party.

You'll likely have enough people to carry you into the top 3 anyway. Merge with a smaller party and keep your top candidates in the running.

That's my thoughts on the matter.

I reckon that would be a mistake. Not that I'm involved with this party at all. But this party has a good number of mod candidates that will probably fall below some of the others in the ABC Party.

You'll likely have enough people to carry you into the top 3 anyway. Merge with a smaller party and keep your top candidates in the running.

That's my thoughts on the matter.

Well, it needn't be the ABC Party, just tossing a name about. Bolstering membership has to be done one way or another, though, and mergers are creating the parties at the top of the pack right now.

Not liking the merger idea just yet, at least not this early in the game. Plus, I don't want to really associate myself with people who got all happy when Hamler said, "Hey, you guys need another big name? I'm in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back