The Birthday party: Gamers Unite

Pick only one Dave.

Me Dave, I want the WZCW spot So I can become the champion and win all the belts.

Not Milenko because he has already been the WZCW mod ;)

I told you only one.
titan5km_huygens_big.jpg
:suspic:

Not that I care but why are the WZCW guys following any party? There won't be a WZCW mod spot, in all honesty. Nor is there any need for one. It's only useful if you're also a member of Creative and the Creative membership is all but full.

Not that I don't think it's your choice but I'm just pointing this out. I noticed it when someone said they were following the WZCW guys. Is there a candidate in here who would stand for WZCW?

Curious.

Because I can put WZCW's name on whatever party I want to. Initially this party was for a VG&T mod, and I know many people I talk to frequently outside the forums say they need a VG&T mod. I listen to the people and their wants. Plus WZCW and the VG&T section have had a good working relationship together in the past. It's tradition.

Actually this party is to get the people in Gamers Unite to automatically start a party. As most are also WZCW members it made 100% logical sense and with that the door is open for the wrestling sections.

I didn't realize that people in my own party would talk me down, Mozz. God.

I never said I wouldn't support you. I have full confidence that you are able to press two buttons in succession while understanding the rules, and that's why I would support you, if elected in the party primary. But I meant what I said.

Dude, I'll be frank with you -- realize that I I don't think a bold name on here entitles me to having a hoard of people kissing my ass. I want to be a moderator because I think I can help, I think I can contribute, and I think I can do a damn good job. It's really as simple as that.

Smashing!

Just one question, Lee. Are you putting yourself back in for a mod spot?

Lee is our Bill Clinton. Somebody found this man a chubby secretary to not have sexual relations with.

I'm probably going to pursue a mod spot. Now that I know how the WZCW situation works I won't be pursuing that - I thought it may have been an in back to creative, but it appears not. More than likely wrestling non spam, but I could get behind becoming VGAT mod. I don't have a ton of activity there but I could very easily spend a good amount of time in it. But that's for a later conversation. Just know my hat's in the ring.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3546966 said:
Not liking the merger idea just yet, at least not this early in the game. Plus, I don't want to really associate myself with people who got all happy when Hamler said, "Hey, you guys need another big name? I'm in."

I just read this. You take things too seriously bro. I've had a couple PMs telling me their party needed another big name. It was nothing but a joke. My ego is quite small actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back