The Angriest Post I've Ever Written

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Is now waiting in the John Tenta Memorial for Terrible Gimmicks. God, I hate Ed Ferrara and Vince Russo so fucking much.

CAPS, you're gonna love this one.

Quick question: No pressure, but why do people rarely post in the JTMFTG. 80% of the thread is pretty much me, Doc, SavageTaker discussing bad gimmicks. Why does no one else post in it?

The majority of them have been written before I joined this forum. I might get back to posting in it tomorrow or later on. But it might be rather limited to what I can post about due to the fact that I don't know anything about Ed Ferrera.

A lot of times I have no idea what to say that isn't rehashing everything, unless it's a gimmick that I feel strongly about or lived through.

I'll try to post on this one though.

I can usually think of other things to say about KB's reviews too, seeing as I normally think he's wrong. That said, non-spam posts? Yeah, right.

A lot of times I have no idea what to say that isn't rehashing everything, unless it's a gimmick that I feel strongly about or lived through.

I'll try to post on this one though.

Yeah, I get what you mean.

Another thing, though, is that I'm astonished when people ask if they can do gimmicks. Doc, I know you're a fantastic poster; you can do Beaver Cleavage any time you want to. It's my thread, but anyone can make an induction when they want to. I may like writing about gimmicks, but at any time, anyone's free to do an induction, you know?

Барбоса;2190818 said:
Because people usually want to forget bad things

What about those perverse souls like me, who like bad stuff?

The reason I don't really post is because everyone knows that I have a lack of knowledge for Old School wrestling. It's a shame but it's true.

The reason I don't really post is because everyone knows that I have a lack of knowledge for Old School wrestling. It's a shame but it's true.

Brotha, I've seen your posts in the Old School, and they're good. Don't doubt yourself on these things

Dude, you know that I am terrible in that section, out with the reviews etc. I just didn't watched enough wrestling back in the day and I am pretty much useless in that section because of it. You, KB and Lariat are idols for me because of that knowledge.

I've enjoyed reading your posts, but haven't posted in there because you cover everything so well. I don't have much to contribute. I'd rather not induct my own because you have a style that can't be matched. I'll just kick back and enjoy your posts.

By the way, next time don't hold back so much. I'd like to know how you really feel.;)

I've enjoyed reading your posts, but haven't posted in there because you cover everything so well. I don't have much to contribute. I'd rather not induct my own because you have a style that can't be matched. I'll just kick back and enjoy your posts.

By the way, next time don't hold back so much. I'd like to know how you really feel.;)

LULZ.... I doubt that Brain. You're a very knowledgeable soul. And now we're arguing about... What? Prince Iakaeu?

You can totally do better than that man

Apparently I need to rep more people more often because most of the time when I try to rep someone I get the message saying I need to spread it around. I owe you a few Tenta.

wow.

that was one of the most amazing things I have ever read. I will have to check out your thread more often Tenta.

Holy shit, that post.

<3333333

And I'll be typing up the Beaver Cleavage post. I'll try and do you proud. It kind of counts for Doppleganger Month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back