The 2009 WZPTT, Round One: You Can't C Mod-Fish vs. Thriller Has Nice Hips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 1:
You Can't C Mod-Fish (C.M. and Murfish) vs. Thriller Has Nice Hips (Thriller and hip2bsquare)

image003.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Virgil
Virgil.jpeg

This is the thread to place votes for the first-round match-up of You Can't C Mod-Fish vs. Thriller Has Nice Hips. All votes placed between 12:00 AM EDT on 15 April 2009 and 5:00 PM EDT on 18 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match. As per the rules, in order to count, all votes must be placed thus:

Vote: Name Of Team You Are Voting For

Vote: You Can't C-Mod Fish.

Very strong team, and I haven't ever even heard of Thriller's partner.

Yeah this is one sided as CM or Murfish could win this in a handicap match. CM is about as valuable as you're going to get around here. Most of what he does is unseen but take my word for it: this guy does as much if not more than anyone else here bar none.

Vote: You Can't C Mod-Fish

I'll vote for my team, just for the sake of voting for my team. I figured I wasn't well known enough regardless of my partner. Hopefully I'll be better off next year...

I think I may have red-repped Thriller's partner a few times, and I haven't seen as much from Thriller as a few weeks ago.

CM is CM, and Murfish is a good poster.

Vote: You Can't C-Mod Fish

CM does a great job with the WZPC, so I'll give them my vote.

You can't C Mod-fish

I like Thriller, but I can't remember a single thing his opponent has done. That's not to say he's bad, but just not good enough to stand out to me. C.M. appears to be the mods' favourite mod, which is obviously saying something, and he always appears to be efficient in what he does with WZPC. His changing of thread titles is very witty, and he is just really good. Murfish is clearly a very intelligent guy, and as much as I like thriller, I think Murfish trumps him slightly, so it becomes an easy win for the team with the world's most tenuous pun as its name.

From what I understand, CM does as much as any other mod here work-wise, and Murfish is by far my favorite barfly. So easy choice.

You Can't C Mod-Fish

I absolutely love CM, love his posts, and he can mod everything on his own. He even tried to infract me a few weeks ago!

Vote: You can't C Mod-Fish.

Vote: You Can't C-Mod Fish

CM is underrated, and the guy works his ass off with the WPC. Murfish is one intelligent guy, opps I mean male. Thriller is good too, but his partner just doesn't match up to the standards of the former/current mod team.

As much as I like thriller, I don't know his partner so;

Vote; You Can't C Mod-Fish

I like reading Thrillers posts hes all around decent, but his partner lets him down here. I havent seen much of CM on here in the short time ive been actively posting but i know of him which is more than i can say for hip2square. Murfish is a good poster i always look forward to reading what he has to say doesnt post much outside the bar room though.

I like C.M., cunt don't post, but I like him. I sent him a DVD once. I can't remember what. I also like Murfish. I have no idea if he posts outside of the Bar Room.

I vote those two.

I love Thriller and Hip but I cant go wrong with CFish ( yeah I shortened there shortened name). CM just does so much for the forum and should get more appreciation and I love Murfish. I don't see many of his non-bar room posts but he is jsut so cocky and thats what makes him awesome.

CMod-fish

This one is a little one sided.

Just a very strong team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members