The 2009 WZPTT, Round One: Rustyfate vs. Pinch My Nippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 2:
Rustyfate (Rusty and NoFate007) vs. Pinch My Nippy (Unholy Profit and PlayTheGame)

800px-sydney_opera_house_sailsk.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Sexual Harassment Panda

PeteySexualHarassmentPanda.gif

This is the thread to place votes for the first-round match-up of Rustyfate vs. Pinch My Nippy. All votes placed between 12:07 AM EDT on 15 April 2009 and 5:07 PM EDT on 18 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match. As per the rules, in order to count, all votes must be placed thus:

Vote: Name Of Team You Are Voting For

While i know who RustyFate is comprised of, I have no idea who their opponents are. May want to add that in.

Vote: Rustyfate.

I like Rusty, and have seen very good work from him. Nofate is just simply an amazing poster. One of the best.

Vote:RustyFate

These guys are my dark horse to make a very deep run in this. NoFate is possibly the best wrestling poster here and Rusty is my own personal protege, so how can you go wrong with them?

Vote: RustyFate

Rusty is a good poster, and has a really good Book This. NoFate is not only a great wrestling poster, but I once started a thread calling for him to have a job on the main site. Like KB, these are my darkhorses to win it all.

Rustyfate

Profit is a lot better than people give him credit for and Play the Game is one of the best wrestling thread starters here. However, Rusty is a great poster and is probably better than both of them. NoFate is pobably better than both of them put together, but that's not a slight on them at all. The winners here are RustyFate, even if their name is diabollical.

Rustyfate

I have been impressed with PlayTheGame but I don't know if his partner can pick up the slack against Rusty and NoFate007. NoFate's posts can get long at times but I enjoy them and I think I credit Rusty for my disappearing hatred of John Cena.

NoFate and Rusty are two of the best wrestling posters here and have been for a long time, so it's a no contest. Though PlayTheGame is very underrated if you ask me.

Rustyfate

Rusty and NoFate are 2 of my favourite posters, plus I don't like Unholy Profit but I can't remember why.

Rustyfate

Rustyfate. Basically two of my favorite "posters". I enjoy reading what they write and I like them more.

Vote: Rustyfate

Wow this is a matchup that if they'd have drawn someone else they'd have got through, but Rusty & No Fate beat them in the longest match in history.

Vote; Rustyfate

Vote: Rustyfate

First off i enjoy Profits arrogance, but he doesnt bring much to the forum apart from arguements unlike Rusty and No Fate. Rusty is a great poster, i enjoy reading his posts and when i see he has replied to a topic i always go look to see what he has to say, i have a lot of time for him. No Fate's posts are long,enjoyable and very good. He always seems to hit the nail on the head with his wrestling discussions and knows what hes on about. PTG is decent in his own right, hes a great thread starter and i have repped him in the past for some of the things he wants to discuss, i havent seen much from him anywere else though.

RustyFate

Why? Well because they are way better than the other two people at everything. I am not saying the other team isn't good I am just saying RustyFate is a team to be reckoned with.

Pinch My Nippy. I already promised them my vote for some strange reason...

RustyFate

NoFate is one of the best posters around, and Rusty's always been one of my favourite guys on the forum

Very easily Rustyfate. Both are among the best wrestling posters on the boards. PlayTheGame is a decent wrestling poster, but I rather dislike his stances on many things, and Unholy Profit has been a jackass as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back