The 2009 Mid-Year Worst Of WZ Forums Awards: Most Overrated Wrestling Poster

Who Is The Most Overrated Wrestling Poster on WZ?

• tdigle

• Mighty NorCal

• Gelgarin

• The Lariat

• Slyfox696

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This thread is where you may place your vote for one of the five nominees for The Award For Most Overrated Wrestling Poster. The voting poll is public, and it will close on Sunday, July 12th. The winner for this award will be announced on Monday, July 13th. Here are your nominees, along with a brief explanation for their nomination:

tdigle - For making relatively rare appearances in the non-spam wrestling sections that in no way, shape, or form justify his reputation.

Mighty NorCal - For his hatred of spell checking and for using belittlement as an argumentative strategy.

Gelgarin - For making long, articulate posts that, relative to the their length, have little substance.

The Lariat - For being an admittedly good poster who has nonetheless christened himself as the savior of WrestleZone.

Slyfox696 - For frequently using misdirection and red herrings and using belittlement as an argumentative strategy.

May the worst person win!!!

Wait... I always thought Sly liked using belittlement as an argumentative strategy as well.

Clear this up for me.

I'll have to go for the man that said he's over-rated himself. And, while NorCal's posts may look like shit, they usually make sense, and make a good point.

No option for "any member that posts nothing but complaints about the IWC and smarks despite how they too are a smark that is part of the IWC"? Lol

And uh....idk for the poll. I'll go with Sly, since he has no votes yet, so clearly he's overrated since nobody's voted for him yet....or something lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back