The 2009 Mid-Year Worst Of WZ Forums Awards: Most Delusional Poster

Who Is The Most Delusional Poster On WZ?

• justinsayne

• Lil Wes

• TheOneBigWill

• IrishCanadian25

• Brian Becker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This thread is where you may place your vote for one of the five nominees for Most Delusional Poster. The voting poll is public, and it will close on Monday, July 6th. The winner for this award will be announced on Tuesday, July 7th. Here are your nominees, along with a brief explanation for their nomination:

justinsayne - For his belief that Mr. Kennedy will be big someday.

Lil Wes - For his belief that Mr. Kennedy will be big someday.

TheOneBigWill - For thinking that Edge is the greatest wrestler ever.

IrishCanadian25 - For his obsession with Super Heavyweights.

Brian Becker - For his obsession with anything Pittsburgh-related.

May the worst person win!!!

Justin: shouting people down can actually work.

Wes: he likes Dallas so he's cool

Will: Leading candidate, but with as much work as he puts into those things, it's made up for.

IC: I love IC. He's the best poster here. He's handsome. He's Intelligent. He's better than everyone.

Becker: Winner.

I'm not voting for IC because we both like Super heavyweights even though not many people know it (that I like super heavyweights too).

Will probably won't get my vote here either. You can tell he puts time and effort into his posts. So he's not going to get my vote.

So for me it's between the other 3. Im undecided as of now.

I voted Becker...

His love of Shitsburgh is really out there...

Undecided between the first three. I love big men and barely know how Becker got here. Shitsburgh you say? Means nothing to me.

The obvious turnabout would be that by that reasoning, Philadelphia is the mouth.

Philly sucks dick, and Pitt shits on everyone else.

Actually Milford is about as good as it gets in Penn.

The obvious turnabout would be that by that reasoning, Philadelphia is the mouth.

Philly sucks dick, and Pitt shits on everyone else.

Actually Milford is about as good as it gets in Penn.

There's a good part of PA? I live here, and it blows...Everywhere...

Is Irish delusional? I think he's got a fair point most of the time.

I don't read nothing sport related from Becker so I can't vote for him. But I'm in no doubt that he's more than worthy for this accolade.

I vote Wes for the Kennedy stuff.

I went with Will for recency. The Edge tirades in the tournament? Oh yeah. The belief that the tournament has validated him? Oh man...

I'm all about Will on this one. Even though his posts are Epic, it doesn't mean they aren't COMPLETELY delusional when it comes to posting about Edge.

I love Will, but he should probably take Edge's nuts out of his mouth before he posts in the WZ Tourney. ;)

I'm all about Will on this one. Even though his posts are Epic, it doesn't mean they aren't COMPLETELY delusional when it comes to posting about Edge.

I love Will, but he should probably take Edge's nuts out of his mouth before he posts in the WZ Tourney. ;)

You obviously haven't talked to Becker about Pittsburgh.

I went with Justin, because no one else voted for him yet - and I didn't wanna have him feeling left out. :lmao:

And because his Red Wings blew it huge in the Stanley Cup Finals. Up by 3 games, and choke. What a heck of a thing for him to have to go through. Poor fella.

you guys, im pretty sure Will doesnt actually belive the things he says in the tournament, he is just debating and pushing his guy in general

Apologies, as I forgot to put an end date on this poll. Anyway, the winner for The Most Delusional Poster is...

TheOneBigWill

Make sure to congratulate him when you talk to him next, and tell him also that your life sucks more than his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back