• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ThAwRe$tLiNgGaWd

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Lulz. This dude flamed the hell out of me because I thrashed him, somewhere. I don't remember where. But he red repped me, the first red rep I've gotten since my return so thanks for popping my cherry.

He was so frustrated with me that he not only had to flame me in my rep, but he had to PM me as well just to make it clear that he doesn't like me. It's quite amusing, I haven't gotten hate from a noob on here in a while.

I'll post the rep comment and PM as soon as I can, gotta run my roommate to work. For the record, I don't want to get the dude in trouble or else I'd have reported him. I'd like to give him his chance to air his grievances with me in here. It will most likely be an epic fail kind of moment, but fuck it.

Why do I never get any hate from n00bs?

Never once, have I had it.

You can nix this. We put the whole thing to bed. It was slightly immature that I put this here in the first place.

Neither have I, Dave. And every time someone tries to argue an infraction with me I respond once or twice and they calm down and apologize. I guess I have the magic touch or something.

I'd hate you, but you're very unhatable and not I'm probably not classed as a noob anymore.

meh infraction kicking off is funny, I just link them the complaint thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back