• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That's why we're Champions!

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
Leeds Rhinos - Best team in the sport of Rugby League :D:D

World Club Challenge:
Leeds 11 - Melbourne 4!

:D

I will ask three questions here I think

Where was the match held?

How Many Games has Leeds had in Warm up?

Has An International Challenge ever been a fair event?

The Answer to the first one is Leeds,

The Answer to the second is about 4-5, Melbourne gets 3.

The Answer to three is never. The International Challenge is an Unfair contest that gives an Advantage to Superleague teams. One They have a larger salary cap than NRL Teams meaning they can have longer running teams around longer, as opposed to the NRLs parity where the system leads to a 4-5 year cycle where teams have a shot at the Championship, Two the match is always in England therefore the NRL team never has home field advantage Ever.

And I hate the Storm.

What's the difference between League & Union?

You need skill to play League, and there's only 13 players, instead of 15 for union.

Anyone see the game? I used to respect Melbourne as a team until I see how dirty they played. I haven't seen as much cheating in one game of RL since the last WCC. That's the problem with the NRL, they don't understand grabbing someone around the neck and spinning them around isn't allowed.

Never really watched either. That's waht happens when there isn't a Stoke rugby or American Football team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back