Thats right. I'm amazing.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
I was in WZ's own Mark Madden's latest article. I'm kinda sad he didn't answer about 50 of my other questions. But I understand. Still excited!

:\\ I'm fairly sure the name says "Milky way" Which I'm not sure why he added the space, but he did. I asked a good, 50-60 questions. He only answered 3.

I can see why you hate ECW so much, if you're getting all your wrestling smarts from guys like Mark Madden.

Here's an idea. Go on YouTube, watch some old matches. And, formulate your own opinion...

I can see why you hate ECW so much, if you're getting all your wrestling smarts from guys like Mark Madden.

Here's an idea. Go on YouTube, watch some old matches. And, formulate your own opinion...
ECW sucks. If he already knows that, why research it more? Why research once you know the truth?

ECW sucks. If he already knows that, why research it more? Why research once you know the truth?

He came out, said it sucked, and then decided to research it. That's what bothers me. You have your reasons for not liking it, and that's fine. He doesn't really have any reasons right now.

I told you I thought it sucked. I'm making a thread on it soon. But I'm waiting on all my material to fall into the correct place. I've always hated ECW, it ruined good wrestling.

I told you I thought it sucked. I'm making a thread on it soon. But I'm waiting on all my material to fall into the correct place. I've always hated ECW, it ruined good wrestling.

Vince and Eric ruined good wrestling, by stealing all of ECW's stars and ieas to enhance their own product. Get it right.

If ECW never happened. Indy's would be training their wrestlers to be more like Harley Race, than Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy would be a jobber, thank god. The Attitude Era, which ultimately hurt wrestling, would have never happened. The Dudleys would be the jobbers they deserve to be. Anyone can swing a chair, put someone through a table, and do a flippy thing to make a croud pop. Wrestling should have a realistic feel to it, even if it is fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back