Team Wes Bitches!

Do you want to join Team Wes?

• Hell yeah!

• No.

• Who tha fuck is Wes? But meh I'll join anyways.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vid works fine now. So, when did I become the Team Wes treasurer? I hope it's a paper title, *whispers* because I'm not very good with money.

Also, I read about our invasion angle, and I'm just wondering where I rank. I'm thinking upper mid-card, maybe a tag team/ IC championship contender.

Vid works fine now. So, when did I become the Team Wes treasurer? I hope it's a paper title, *whispers* because I'm not very good with money.

I'm not the greatest with money either. So whenever Wes gives you any from the Team Wes fund.. remember my name, we could go on a spending spree.

Also, I read about our invasion angle, and I'm just wondering where I rank. I'm thinking upper mid-card, maybe a tag team/ IC championship contender.

Depending on whether you share in the wealth of Team Wes, I'll lobby for you to be upper mid-card.. but if you deny sharing in the wealth, you'll be on the first wave of jobbers to take out the trampoline extremists. :lmao:

WZCW could use some sort of an Invasion as it seems to be getting stale. I want CM/Wes vs Gus and Kenny for Heidi pronto.

Albert, you became tresuerer because of what you told that dick Stranger9 in the pen. And also because it's the first thing that came to my mind and I have no clue whatsoever of what they do, or what they are. So Meh.

WZCW could use some sort of an Invasion as it seems to be getting stale. I want CM/Wes vs Gus and Kenny for Heidi pronto.

Why would two Brokeback Mountain guys wanna fight over a girl joining them? Do you need someone to hold a camera for some of your new scenes? :p Although, I can see why you wanna Tag Team match.. if I were gay, I'd wanna take on two guys at once too. :lmao:

Albert, you became tresuerer because of what you told that dick Stranger9 in the pen. And also because it's the first thing that came to my mind and I have no clue whatsoever of what they do, or what they are. So Meh.

Wait, the guy with lack of responsibility is in charge of the money? What the hell am "I" in charge of then?

Why would two Brokeback Mountain guys wanna fight over a girl joining them? Do you need someone to hold a camera for some of your new scenes? Although, I can see why you wanna Tag Team match.. if I were gay, I'd wanna take on two guys at once too.

:rolleyes:

Wait, the guy with lack of responsibility is in charge of the money? What the hell am "I" in charge of then?

Polishing my shoes, waxing my arse and making sure Danielle gets everything she wants unless it's my package because you are NWOT! grabbing my package.

Polishing my shoes, waxing my arse and making sure Danielle gets everything she wants unless it's my package because you are NWOT! grabbing my package.

1. Who the hell polishes their shoes?
2. I'm not touching your ass, let alone waxing it. If it has that much hair, just get someone (not me) to braid it. It'd look awesome that way, like a horse, only without the long front in. :p
3. I don't think Becca would be happy with me making sure another female got everything she wanted.

1. Who the hell polishes their shoes?

Boots, Stunna shoes, I like them shiny.

2. I'm not touching your ass, let alone waxing it. If it has that much hair, just get someone (not me) to braid it. It'd look awesome that way, like a horse, only without the long front in.

I thought about putting cornrows in my pubes once. But didn't. Might pull a hair. Painful IMO.

3. I don't think Becca would be happy with me making sure another female got everything she wanted.

[youtube]R_3zGBN0PIg[/youtube]

He made a wrestling post earlier. Good too. Mod material IMO.

:lmao: If thats the case, we might as well start accepting mod applications from the next user who signs up to the forum.

I'm sure they'd be more detailed in what they say just coming up with a user name than C.M. has shown in the entire time hes been a member. :p (kidding C.M., I'll pull for you being a mod. Of course I have no say in the matter, so tough luck. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back