• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Wes battle tactics

Danielle you dont have to like it but youll learn to love it because its the best thing going

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So these battle tactics... Uhh... what do we do when Coco unleashes his WZCW guys on us should we fail... What's our defensive stradegy? Orwill we simply not loose XD

Shouldn't we try to raid the WZCW roster first. Weaken them as much as possible, and then go in and pick off the rest of them.

I'm still not clear on how this 'war' is gonna go down, unless we recruit an admin to ban everone in WZCW?

I'm still not clear on how this 'war' is gonna go down, unless we recruit an admin to ban everone in WZCW?
Not a good idea seeing as some of the people in WZCW are also a part of Team Wes. (Myself included)

Well, then we give them an ultimatum. Join Team Wea or face the consequences. I think Prison would be a good option. Give me someone to torture besides the Acid Queen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back