• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Wes Bitches!

Do you want to join Team Wes?

• Hell yeah!

• No.

• Who tha fuck is Wes? But meh I'll join anyways.

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lmao: If thats the case, we might as well start accepting mod applications from the next user who signs up to the forum.

I'm sure they'd be more detailed in what they say just coming up with a user name than C.M. has shown in the entire time hes been a member. :p (kidding C.M., I'll pull for you being a mod. Of course I have no say in the matter, so tough luck. lol)

Yeah Coconut would be a better mod than me

I was also there, lol. Before I went to prison, G-d times were better then.

Can I be treasurer again? I promise not to spend your money on Cena merchandise. Plus, c'mon, T&A, Test's gotta show Albert some love.

Can I be treasurer again? I promise not to spend your money on Cena merchandise. Plus, c'mon, T&A, Test's gotta show Albert some love.

Wes is currently going through a Chuck Palumbo identity crisis. He thinks he's the Total Package, (Luger) yet has a picture of Test.. Him and C.M. already did the gay angle..

I'm awaiting the "badass biker" gimmick to show up next, either that or he'll suddenly become a Mamaluke (sp?)

I'm a testicle. What's wrong with that?

There are no Luger avatars.

My new gimmick is even better but it comes after WM.

No you don't. You have C.M. following you around everywhere. When the going gets tough, you're gonna shove him in front of the bullet, and he'll gladly take it.. using his final breath to utter the word.. "In.. dee..ad."

Yeah, I forgot about CM. My bad.

Speaking of him Team Wes members should know we invaded something to day. PM me for the details.

On somedays, when you aren't threatening to kill her.

That was a Jeff Dunham joke.

Sooooo. SILENCE!.....I KILL YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back