Team: N WrestleZone O: Wolfpac -versus- Team: American Dragons Featuring Blake

So wait...you can vote more then once on the same match-up?

RVDGurl, Harthan, and even Blade & GD to an extent.... possibly the most one-sided match yet; we have no "big" name.

Vote for us, because we.......thought longer on our name.

Jobber Team, sorry guys, but what it does is force you to up your game. There is no rules about not cutting promos in the game. Give them a reason to vote for you.

Also, I made up the name;):p.

So wait...you can vote more then once on the same match-up?

The rules say you can vote once every hour or 20 posts after your first vote.
But you can't add or subtract from the same person two votes in a row.

I think.

Yep, Blade is right.

New Wrestlezone Order: Wolfpac
3 a0161613
4 nobody4rap
2 supersayian
4 The Sign Guy

-versus-

American Dragons ... Featuring Blade
10 Harthan
10 RVDGurl
9 Blade
4 GeneralDisarray
4 fratelli

RVDGurl: +
TheSignGuy: -

Post #19

Vote for us, because we'll collectively provide you with roughly 10 rep points... no that's wrong.

Vote for us, because we have a dream that one day newb posters can walk along the ranks of regular, established members, where both can post in harmony, where there will be equal recognition.

Who's with me!! *cricket chirps commence*

2 a0161613
4 nobody4rap
2 supersayian
4 The Sign Guy

-versus-

10 Harthan
10 RVDGurl
9 Blade
5 GeneralDisarray
4 fratelli

GeneralDisarray: +
a0161613: -

Post #20

Vote for us, because we'll collectively provide you with roughly 10 rep points... no that's wrong.

Vote for us, because we have a dream that one day newb posters can walk along the ranks of regular, established members, where both can post in harmony, where there will be equal recognition.

Who's with me!! *cricket chirps commence*

Counter promo...

Vote for us. Cause if you don't RVDgurl will kill us all.
Seriously, with like a flamethrower or something.

Counter promo...

Vote for us. Cause if you don't RVDgurl will kill us all.
Seriously, with like a flamethrower or something.

Dude, she's a female. It's not just a stereotype that men are the superior athletes and stuff to that respect. Also, we tend to be interested in weapons and guns. Therefore, we'd utilize that. We win. Additionally, we're going to be the future, soon as we get a push from winning this match.

2 a0161613
4 nobody4rap
1 supersayian
4 The Sign Guy

-versus-

10 Harthan
10 RVDGurl
10 Blade
5 GeneralDisarray
4 fratelli

- supersayian
+ Blade

No, that's plain illogical. That would've been on my TV, on Ripley's believe it or not. And, she can't be supposedly attractive if she engages in that stuff. That'd gash her gums, and tear her flesh, silly!

NWO ftw!

No don't quit. We need you.

The Sign Guy comes out to Voices by Rev Theory and a dead crowd response

Sign Guy: Why is nobdy voting for us. Man if I would've known we're getting this crap I would've brought in X-Pac for our team because he gets over better. I'm calling out anybody in the Aerican Dragons ft. Blade to a rap contest anywhere in the bar room. And you fans, wait.

Sign Guy looks at a fan laughing.

Sign Guy: YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME? THIS IS NOT FUNNY! (picks up a chair and throws it). And anybody dedicated to voting against us, no matter what, I'll show you soon enoough. I'm the Sign Guy, the all night delight, and if you aren't down with that, I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YA: I"M STILL AWESOME!

2 a0161613
4 nobody4rap
4 The Sign Guy

-versus-

10 Harthan
10 RVDGurl
11 Blade
5 GeneralDisarray
4 fratelli

- supersayian (eliminated)
+ Blade

Not a single person has voted for anyone on our team.

Give us push, I mean, Sign guy has 18 posts and has got a pretty good amount of rep. We are the future, it begins here?! Yes, it does!

Be different, be the black sheep and help the future - vote nwo.

Not a single person has voted for anyone on our team.

Give us push, I mean, Sign guy has 18 posts and has got a pretty good amount of rep. We are the future, it begins here?! Yes, it does!

Be different, be the black sheep and help the future - vote nwo.

You're the distant, food capsule, living on jupiter, robots giving birth future.
Assuming you don't fuck up. Which you probably will.

But 48.7 is pushing you. Somewhat. Out of his dislike for GD.

The Sign Guy is in the ring again.

Sign Guy: Yeah. We got a vote. So follow PYT and vote for us! Because I'm the all night delight, your guiding light, a sexy sight, your personal shaman, the envy of all men, the hunter of thongs, too right to be wrong, the next priginal playa, knockin' all the naysayers, hands up in the ayer, I'm The Sign Guy, tellin' YOUUU to vote for team N WrestleZone O: Wolfpac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back