WrestleZone Forum Poster Survivor Series Elimination Game has began!

I think it'll be closer than you think. I think I'll end up doing an Owen Hart to be honest, despite the points I have right now.

You're beating us by nearly double points. Aside from TM, we have no "big-name" i.e high profile posters backing us, unlike the last round. I admire your nice guy approach, but come on. Laugh at us, call us names, it's the way it was meant to happen!

You're beating us by nearly double points. Aside from TM, we have no "big-name" i.e high profile posters backing us, unlike the last round. I admire your nice guy approach, but come on. Laugh at us, call us names, it's the way it was meant to happen!

It's not the way I roll. I wait until I win, then I rub salt in the wounds...

We should perhaps vote against ourselves to speed up the jobbing. Ive also never seen Nick which is the perfect gimmick for our team. Next year Pebs you should get the last 5 people who signed up to WZ to be on your team, Instant jobbing will be your fate

We should perhaps vote against ourselves to speed up the jobbing. Ive also never seen Nick which is the perfect gimmick for our team. Next year Pebs you should get the last 5 people who signed up to WZ to be on your team, Instant jobbing will be your fate

That was my plan this year, but Miko liked the name job squad and gave us instand credibility. I was actually thinking of asking people like ellisman and chrisjeffers (before realising he was banned).

I dunno if this has been said ro not, but I think there should be an option for each team captain to concede at any point, especially when they know they are going to lose.

I will draw one match up team, then I will draw the second matchup team, then fill in the first one, and by my elimination skills, determine the fourth team.

We won't be facing "Love"? Damn. I wanted to lose to my favorite team in this thing. :(

Semi Final matchup #1
Team 2: Team: New WrestleZone Order: Hollywood

Semi Final matchup #2
Team 2: Team: What Is This Thing You Humans Call "Love"

Team: IrishCanadian
-versus-
Team:New WrestleZone Order: Hollywood

Team: There Will Be Blood
-versus-
Team: What Is This Thing You Humans Call 'Love'

Well looks like we've got a helluva team infront of us. They too will fall to our Neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie agenda.

Prepare for battle.

I think we are now the definite under-dogs of this competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back