• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kingston vs. Team Orton

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as kofi kingston being in the main event and winning the wwe title...

first off, i do not want to seem racist, but this may seem racist

the last wwe champion that was black? the rock (7 years ago!)

now i don't know if this is because wwe just hasnt had a decent black wrestler that could hold the wwe title or maybe they actually have something against the african american race. but i really don't see kofi getting that main event push yet. Maybe he will move to ECW in a crazy move and they'll let him win the big time there, but i really just don't see him going main event on raw just yet

Look at Christian reppin' the mad street cred, yo...Now that it's out of my system - :wtf:

The face team is pretty bad...R-Truth hasn't been good, Christian deserves a singles match, and Henry and MVP need to work as a team for themselves more than once a month for me to buy them. Kofi has been impressive, but he'll probably get the least amount of ring time.

The heels have me scratching my head. I figured the Baby Oil Boy Scouts would team up, but why Regal, and why Punk? Punk was champion no less than 2 months ago, and is filler on a mid-card match. Regal has been...has been...Well, he's been nothing. Let's face it.

This match will probably be the worst of the night from what I've seen.

I was happily surprised to see that the WWE is having three traditional Survivor Series matches this year. I'm looking forward to this one in particular. Kofi Kingston and Randy Orton has such a great feel to it right now. I thought the segment they did on Raw last night was great. I was surprised that the WWE had Orton throw in something of a racially charged comment saying that Kofi, Henry and MVP belonged back in the 'hood. With the addition of Legacy, Christian, Regal, R-Truth and CM Punk in this, there are so many different things that could happen and come out of this match.

Look at Christian reppin' the mad street cred, yo...Now that it's out of my system - :wtf:

The face team is pretty bad...R-Truth hasn't been good, Christian deserves a singles match, and Henry and MVP need to work as a team for themselves more than once a month for me to buy them. Kofi has been impressive, but he'll probably get the least amount of ring time.

The heels have me scratching my head. I figured the Baby Oil Boy Scouts would team up, but why Regal, and why Punk? Punk was champion no less than 2 months ago, and is filler on a mid-card match. Regal has been...has been...Well, he's been nothing. Let's face it.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.

I think that this match will be one of the best matches of the night. You are looking way to deep into the storyline for this match. Why don't you just stop and enjoy the action?

Look at who is in the match. Everyone that is in the match on the heel side are very good workers. Everyone, save for Mark Henry, that is on the face side are also good workers. The match should be one of the best of the night.

Also, it should further the feud between Kofi and Orton which is going quite well, IMO. I love what they are doing with Kofi right now. This is going to be huge for him. I just hope that the WWE doesn't screw it up.

This is the elimination match that makes abit more sense, as each person on the team has a fued with some one on the opposite side. Kofi - Orton, MVP & Henry - Legacy, Christian - William Regal and R Truth and CM Punk to a degree. This should be a pretty good match with all the good workers in here, hopelly they give it the amount of time that it should get.

I think Kofi's team will get the win hopefully him as the sole survivor or something, just so his and Orton fued can continue and Dibiase and Orton get some heat between each other.

That's abit of a harsh statment, it won't be worse than the Diva's elimination match and will probably be better than Team Miz vs Team Morrison.

This may have been said already, but I don't feel like reading three pages to find it...

I HATE WWE for this match. Right now, CM Punk and William Regal should be in the Team Morrison vs. Team Miz match and here is why.

Team Orton already has Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBiase. All of which are second or third generation. And all that we ever here them say is that they are better than the ones who aren't. So why in the hell would they team with CM Punk and William Regal?

Instead of those two, wouldn't it make more sense to put Hart Dynasty on the same team as Legacy? Wouldn't having five next generation wrestlers seem more legit, especially if all five claim they're already better than the rest?

Don't get me wrong, I love both CM Punk and Regal, but at Survivor Series I was really hoping that this would be the time when we finally get to see Legacy and Hart Dynasty team together. I really do believe that those five would make for the best Survivor Series team since Team WWF, and that's not me just blowing smoke.

But anyways, the match is still going to be great, and Team Orton will most likely walk out the winners because Orton has only lost one SS match, I do believe.

This could be pretty good. Nothing spectacular, and I'm sure it will all come down to Legacy beating down on Kofi, but they could have booked much worse here. At the very least they found somewhere to stick Orton without putting him back into the same old feuds. I'm actually enjoying the Kofi-Orton feud right now, so we'll have to see how this plays out. This should be decent atleast though.

After RAW last night, I for one am really looking forward to seeing how this match pans out. So far, Orton is doing a great job of giving Kofi the rub. The crowd at MSG popped pretty big for Kofi's boom drop through the table. I think that's saying something. Isn't MSG a pretty typical try out for future main event stars? If that's the case, Kofi will be the next big thing. Just a side note, but I Also thought they were giving it up pretty big for the Miz. Granted it wasn't a huge pop.. But a lot of people were chanting along with his "I'm awesome!" catch phrase. Anyways, can't wait to see what happens with Kofi/Orton this Sunday.

I hope Kofi's team gets the win here. Orton has really made Kofi look good so far and this feud won't be ending anytime soon, so a big ppv win here would really help Kofi's cause in his program with Orton. They don't need to cover eachother or get the final pin in this match, as that may hurt the feud a little bit in my opinion, but hopefully they will get some decent time in the ring.

Awesome idea that pushes Kingston into Main Event in my view. Even though this is not the "main event" i do believe that Kingston will be main eventing Raw soon. And once HHH and HBK get over themselves and let others grow up into stars the wrestling begins......AGAIN

Orton has been putting Kofi over like crazy lately. Though I like this because I believe that Kofi is a future main eventer. The assault Kofi did to Orton last Monday was insane. Seems like all the guys on Orton's team have really been jobbing a lot lately, so I think Team Orton gets a win here, and helps keep the Kofi/Orton feud going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back