Team 3D & the X-Division

• Thread starter The not-so Great Khali
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The not-so Great Khali

So as we saw at Genesis Brother Ray & Devon stole the X-Division title and is holding it hostage. I think this could be a really good long drawn out feud. I think it needs an X-divison star to turn heel and team up with them though (or have Spike/Runt return). With so many faces competing for the title and Team 3D's promos it has many possibilities. This also helps the fact that many of the X-Division guys wanted to leave as they were not getting on tv enough, well now their all involved in a feud so they will. Any thoughts?

i'd say the latter is probably the most likely option (but then i have read the spoilers, lol). it does look like it's a way to get the X-division over and give them a lot more television time against a high-profile experienced tag team.

Well to be honest I don't find this fued very entertaining. The dudleys ( although nowadays they look like the Fatboys) are one of the greatest Tag Teams ever....when I see there opponents in the MCMG I have to laugh.

Next to Billy and Chuck they have to be the gayest Tag Team around. (even before the Heartthrobs)

Well to be honest I don't find this fued very entertaining. The dudleys ( although nowadays they look like the Fatboys) are one of the greatest Tag Teams ever....when I see there opponents in the MCMG I have to laugh.

Next to Billy and Chuck they have to be the gayest Tag Team around. (even before the Heartthrobs)

Is there a response to this???

The Dudleys are sooo damn hateable this will make for a great angle. marks hate th Dudleys for what they are on Tv and Smarks hate the Dudleys because at this old,fat, useless part of their career that theyre being shoved down their throats. I think this is a good way to get the X division TV time because they will be after the Dudley boys every Impact and probably almost alll he X division wrestlers will get some exposure in their personal attempts to take down the Dudleys. In the end we all see the X division finally taking out the Dudleys and because of that they will be waaaaaay over

I think this is a tremendous angle. The Dudley's are nearing the end of their career so it is time they start putting over the next generation of superstars. With that being said, they are still some of the top promo guys in the business- they can create heat almost effortlessly with a few simple words. This is a great way to give the X-Division a little time in the spot light, with Sabin and Shelley leading the way. I'm loving the way things are setting up so far and I can only hope that the creative team does right by the X-Division when this storyline plays out.

Dude, tell me you did not just call MCMGs gay, they are one of the most talented tag teams in all of wrestling today and are the future of tag team wrestling, and this feud between 3D and the X-Division is great, I love the promo Brother Ray cut this week on impact when making his demands, I lmao when he got to the part about the Ding Dongs, and Yoohoo(sp?), and then later in the show when they were in the ring, and MCMGs came out to respond and told them that instead of Ding Dongs they got them a couple of Ho Hos instead, and then said their moms were in the back, the promos these guys are cutting are great, and the matches are good too

I too lol'ed really loud at the 3D promo about their demands.

"10...no 12 packs of ding-dongs."
"We want 5 packs of Yohoo. Not the new formula that tastes like crap, but the old Yohoo that is made of chocolatey goodness and made me energetic as a kid.

That promo was genious!

I see this feud as making the X-division more legit and putting them over as guys who are more than just spot monkeys.

*EDIT*

Clopin....please tell me when you called the Guns gay you were just kidding. If not then you are either

A.) Ignorant
B.) A WWE mark
C.) Have never seen them
D.) Know them personally and you have a vandetta against them

Too bad TNA did the exact same angle with Kevin Nash wanting to destroy the X-Divison a year ago.

The current X-Diviosn is a joke, their champ is a joke. The X-Divions has lost all legitamency.

Sorry but this angle is weak only beacuse TNA is doing it.

I just wonder.. Is Vince Russo writing the scripts for the Dudleyz? What is up with Brother Ray, and all his damned cliches?

"We're gonna' destroy the X-Division...."

I thought maybe he was going to say something inspirational by the look on his face. I was thinking, "There's no way he's gonna' say 'Because we can." But after 35 seconds of looking like he was going to crap himself...

"Because.. We... Caaaaan!"

My god.. Russo.. Now would be a great time to put a little thing called 'effort' into your writing Russo. Ding Dongs, and Ho Ho's? Come on man. You could be fired at any time. You should know that, because there are very few people who are fired as often as you have been.

Anyway.. X-Division is not a joke. But this feud is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back