X-Division Tag-Team Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mystyk

Since we all know that the best thing in TNA is the X-Division, and the more they push guys like Sabin, Shelly, Lethal, Dutt, Senshi and others the better off they will be, I think TNA should have a X-Division Tag-Team Title. It would be another way of putting more light on the X-Division and help build some of their younger talent by giving them more opportunity to shine.
But thats my opinion, just wanted to know if anyone else had any thoughts on this?

That Would Be Awsome!!!!! Can You Just Imagine The Matches U Could C.
Lethal And Dutt Vs Sabin And A.j
Daniels And A.j Vs Snshi And Joe

This Would Take T.n.a To The Next Leval

NO way th\at would'nt work they tryed it in wcw with a second set off tag-titles , don't get me wrong it , they would be awesome matches but it would take the attention off the normal tag titles

No.Regular tag titles is good enough.If they want X division Tag teaming then they would of done it already but not by making a new title just by using the regular one.

What if they weren't just normal tag titles. Maybe something unique to the X-Division like a 6-man Elimination tag title or perhaps making the Super X cup something thats defended on a fairly regular basis. I think if you make the title something that specific to the X-Division it wont take as much away from the regular tag titles.

hey tna would never do that if they want it 2 go up theyll have the new age outlaws win it they are lik some of the besy they got not saying mch but they are the best in tna but i doubt they will let them jarret it will win it somhow lik he always win the nwa title

mystyk said:
What if they weren't just normal tag titles. Maybe something unique to the X-Division like a 6-man Elimination tag title or perhaps making the Super X cup something thats defended on a fairly regular basis. I think if you make the title something that specific to the X-Division it wont take as much away from the regular tag titles.

Dude. you don't think that the "X" belt is specific to the X-Division? That one belt represents all that WWE hates, (or fears, for that matter), and it's TNA's only original title.

If TNA got completely rid of the NWA, got their own titles, toured on a regular basis, and branded themselves correctly, They could become top contenders to WWE's Championship of being the best and biggest wrestling promotion out there.

Who's talking about the X singles title? We all know the X-Division title is the thing that sets TNA apart and is their backbone, I'm talking about bringing something else to the table along with that. Something else that can help bring light to the X-Division. Anyone who's seen TNA X guys in tag matches knows how high fling they can be. The more people involved, the more types of moves they do. Since people are always worried that the older guys are going to get to much of a push, maybe something like a unique style of tag champions would help push the X guys and give them more opportunity to shine.

I don't think they need them, they are better off with the Singles X-Division title

Well, since WWE doesn't have it and they don't appear to be bringing it back in ECW, should TNA maybe consider creating its own T.V. title?

I don't like the idea for X-Division tag titles. I think it would take away some of the glory from the regular tag team titles. People might lose interest in the regular tag team titles. I do think they should add a new title. I say bring back the NWA continental title.

mystyk said:
Who's talking about the X singles title? We all know the X-Division title is the thing that sets TNA apart and is their backbone, I'm talking about bringing something else to the table along with that. Something else that can help bring light to the X-Division. Anyone who's seen TNA X guys in tag matches knows how high fling they can be. The more people involved, the more types of moves they do. Since people are always worried that the older guys are going to get to much of a push, maybe something like a unique style of tag champions would help push the X guys and give them more opportunity to shine.

OK. I see your point now. But before TNA can get another belt branded to the X-Division, they do need to get a mid-card title. Example [I'm making one up], the TNA Middleweight Championship, where you have to be from 200 lbs to 250 lbs to be able to compete for it.

GreetingsFromGhana said:
1 hour 4 titles... are you crazy!?!?!

Why not? Unlike WWE, they actually have wrestling matches on their show and make that their focus. And its not like they have to have a title match for all the belts every week, thats what a 3hr PPV is for.

dangerousd said:
NO way th\at would'nt work they tryed it in wcw with a second set off tag-titles , don't get me wrong it , they would be awesome matches but it would take the attention off the normal tag titles

That's not a fair comparison at all. The Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship, not counting the time of the founding tournament, were only active for nine days before WCW was bought out!

With all the X-Tournaments going on each year, X-Tag Titles are a natural step. And if they wear out their welcome, a team like Styles and Daniels can unify the titles and bring us back to square one. It seems like too fun an experiment to leave untested.

I sincerely hope there won't be a midcard title, though. Once a wrestler wins a midcard title, more often then not they're trapped in the midcard for life. Rhino, Raven, and Ron Killings would never be considered for a top-tier title in any other promotion, no matter how deserved.

that would be a great idea, hopefully they would be around longer then the crusierweight tag belts in WCW

mystyk said:
Why not? Unlike WWE, they actually have wrestling matches on their show and make that their focus. And its not like they have to have a title match for all the belts every week, thats what a 3hr PPV is for.

That's true but there's one thing TNA needs to be focusing on more which they are not, and thats' the World Title, the X-Division is not their World Title and in order for their company togrow they need to focus on the most important prestigeous prize in their company the, NWA World Heavyweight Championship.

.JoeY said:
That's true but there's one thing TNA needs to be focusing on more which they are not, and thats' the World Title, the X-Division is not their World Title and in order for their company togrow they need to focus on the most important prestigeous prize in their company the, NWA World Heavyweight Championship.

True enough. The X-Division title is not the world title but the X-Division is their bread and butter, their calling card. Those guys are their best performers which is why I think they are moving Joe out of the X-Division and using him with the heavyweights. He brings alot of ability to the division and will undoubtedly get a title run in the near future. I think thats why the put AJ and Daniels in the tag-team division to help spice it up. With the Naturals, LAX, Kazarian coming back and teaming with Bently, Sabin & Dutt, TNA actually has alot of great tag-teams. Enough to have 2 sets of belts w/o taking anything away from one another. Besides, its also the NWA right now, which had at one time U.S. Tag-Team Champions as well as the World Tag-Team Champions.

Umm about that.I think their having great feuds with their wrold title.Yeah they pay more attention to the X title but thats because like mystyk said its their bread and butter.They built there company around it if you will.Oh and yeah Joe is now in the heavyweight division..I think all of TNA's title divisions are doing good.They have great tag teams.Great heavyweights and great X division superstars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back